Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm running 009's now and I'm way out of fuel. I need to step up to a new size, and I wanna make sure I have the right ones b/c I dont wanna go back and have to buy another set. With the mods in the sig I'm hoping for a 10.7-10.8 pass with the car running right. I'm thinking 55 pounders or bigger. Any suggestions? powersix

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
55s are about the minimum..has been done with 50s but I would say 55s minimum for that range.

If I wanted to build in some margin and run a dc of 80% and a bsfc of .60, then 65s would be the size.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd rather pay for the drivers to the ECM, instead of running an injector that has no chip R&D.

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Me too! yup

I just bought some of those Ricertronics Siemens 55's myself. :cool: powersix

I'd wait for some good chip development for the new high impedance 55's or 57's.

<small>[ April 19, 2003, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: salvageV6 ]</small>

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Looks like you guys are not going to the right chip guy! :D

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
I've got an Eric's chip for my Bosch 42's.

Gotta try it after raceday. :)

Didn't know he works with the 57's. wink

Oh well a bit more money for the ME 16pos. for the 55's ain't a bad deal either. powersix headbang usa yup

·
Registered
350 Posts
When I heard these injectors were coming out, I got an early set about 6 months ago to get a jump on development. Turns out they were really easy to work with. So far so good :) . They have been in my daily driver for a while.

Eric

1 - 9 of 9 Posts