Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ford blue tops are these 40 lbs?
060 280150967
Where do I search this info for other numbers?
Thanks

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After looking in the old posts these must be 36 lb
Seems Ford only had red 30 & blue 36

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Ed,

I thought the bluetops were still available, just very expensive so most people go with 868's, 009's or MSD 50's? dunno

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
I know Ford does not carry them anymore. But last time I checked Bosch had a 6-8 month back order on them. I guess Racetronics would know better then anyone.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Accel sells the 36# injector with a yellow top that is the same as the Bosch 36#-readily available as far as I know.

·
too many toys
1,206 Posts
The injectors available from Ford right now are:
tan-19lb
blue-24lb
red-30lb
orange-36lb
and the new ones green-42lb
I dont know which ones you guys are referring to but as far back as I can check through my Ford Motorsports catalogs,the blue top injectors have been 24lb.At least since they came on the 93 Cobra.Are those blue tops different than the Motorsport ones? :confused:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
one gets into trouble when trying to go by colors as the manufacturers keep changing the colors...

The Supercoupe had 36# injectors for a couple of years that had a blue top at the time.

Accel now sells Bosch injectors under its name and they have a whole series of injector sizes.

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
M-9593-D302 is the old Ford number for the Bluetops. I would not use it since it may have been superseded many time and who know what they will give you.

·
Registered
743 Posts
The yellow tops work great. All the chips I have are for bluetops and no problems. I got mine new and flow tested from Nick Micale(arizonagn).

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
They are the same injector..just a different label

·
I want a Z06
6,024 Posts
teamgn87:
and the new ones green-42lb
:confused:
I think those are the Lightning injectors, they are kinda a florescent greenish color? Think they are 42.5?

·
too many toys
1,206 Posts
Yeah,they are a really bright green. eek!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts