Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some hotels around IRP have agreed to hold the price down until 30 days before the event. 30 days are up at May 28th. In 3 days the hotels will jack up the prices. Get the hotel reserved before this. There is a Formula 1 race in town the same weekend. Hotel rooms could be scarce. Some hotels are NOT holding the price down. Call the hotel to see what the rates are. Below is a link to a map that has locations and phone numbers of the hotels. Hopefully this thread will stay on subject and not take a severe turn like the last map thread. We are not talking about the GS Nats in this thread. They are history. Start your own thread.

Map for Indy Hotels

See ya there!!
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you think you are going to go to Indy...

Reserve the room now. You can always cancel the room if you can't go at the last minute. I hate to put the hard sell on this but it will cost you lots more after May 28th. And there is always the campground close to the track if you want to go native. I went to the '71 Nationals at IRP and camped in the drive-in across the street from the track. I think I seen the Boston Stranger about 87 times. :rolleyes:

See ya there.

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Turbo Bill said:
Reserve the room now. You can always cancel the room if you can't go at the last minute. I hate to put the hard sell on this but it will cost you lots more after May 28th. And there is always the campground close to the track if you want to go native. I went to the '71 Nationals at IRP and camped in the drive-in across the street from the track. I think I seen the Boston Stranger about 87 times. :rolleyes:

See ya there.

Eeyup. :yup:

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That would be Albert DeSalvo played by Tony Curtis. Or was it Tony played by Albert? No I'm pretty sure Albert was in jail :crazy: Yea yea thats the ticket.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Indy!

Did you try this one? They still have a few rooms the last I knew a few days ago.
Amerihost Inn
Plainfield, In. 46168
Also at exit 66 off I-70 west
ph 317 838 9300
8:00 position, 14 miles to track.
rates $65 per night, all nights.
Ammenities are indoor pool and free continental breakfast.

Also, I got a call today from a company in Indiana that is adding $250 each to TSM and TSO. So, it is looking like those classes will pay $1000 to win and $450 runner-up. Just make sure we have at least 8 cars in each class. I will be posting his info next week after the holidays. :cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.