Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enough is enough. *** I'm calling you out to end all the BS once and for all. Its really annoying to have to type *'s in place of your name and I'm tired of it. So *** ****** this will be a battle to end all the turmoil and conflict in the entire Buick communtiy. LET MY PEOPLE GO!!!! ***!!!!! :fight:

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
nw i think that *** might take you! :eek!:

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
Enough is enough. *** I'm calling you out to end all the BS once and for all. Its really annoying to have to type *'s in place of your name and I'm tired of it. So *** ****** this will be a battle to end all the turmoil and conflict in the entire Buick communtiy. LET MY PEOPLE GO!!!! ***!!!!! :fight:
hhmmm *** ****** = Jim Seaton ...well it fits :dunno: Bring it on Babe..Reylonds friday night..wear your short shorts :crazy:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ttype83 said:
hhmmm *** ****** = Jim Seaton ...well it fits :dunno: Bring it on Babe..Reylonds friday night..wear your short shorts :crazy:
WTF man can't you read? I didn't say Jim Seaton, I said *** ******. Sheeeeesh. :rolleyes:

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
WTF man can't you read? I didn't say Jim Seaton, I said *** ******. Sheeeeesh. :rolleyes:
No I can't..went to school in Detriot.. :yup:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Ttype83 said:
No I can't..went to school in Detriot.. :yup:

:D Lived there but went to school in Roseville(roachville) Not much better from what I hear

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
YI_work said:
:D Lived there but went to school in Roseville(roachville) Not much better from what I hear
Hines Park in the summer :cheers: Telegraph at night for street racing :crazy:

·
war is hell
928 Posts
:thinking:

:confused: :dunno: :confused: :dunno: :confused:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
forzfed said:
I hope you ****** **** and ******** *** ******!
Wow. Such anger and violence, that can't be healthy for you. :(

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:

An actual group of asterisk's could kick your actual ast. :rolleyes:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Zap said:
An actual group of asterisk's could kick your actual ast. :rolleyes:
WTF does that have to do with anything? :dunno:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
WTF do you have to do with anything? NOTHING!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
YO MAMA!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Keep your off topic crap in the right thread.

Wrong thread jackass!!!! This is the 'I'm calling out *** ******' thread and you are refering to the 'Fisherman' thread. :mad: Butthole :mad:

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
Wrong thread jackass!!!! This is the 'I'm calling out *** ******' thread and you are refering to the 'Fisherman' thread. :mad: Butthole :mad:
Aw,run with it you big twinkie!
Do you honestly think anyone around here knows what's going on with all these threads? :dunno: :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts