Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I piss excellence!!!
Joined
·
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody going to hit bellmore tonight?? I want to go but do not want to make the hour+ hike just to park the car. want to meet up with some guys or something :dunno: , Ed will you be there?

Thanks,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
joenational said:
Is anybody going to hit bellmore tonight?? I want to go but do not want to make the hour+ hike just to park the car. want to meet up with some guys or something :dunno: , Ed will you be there?

Thanks,

i will be going tonight, HOWEVER last night i was informed that the Bellmore friday nights are now permitted in the Massapequa train station parking lot :dunno: for the remainder of the summer with the towns support.

i plan on getting home about 6-7 and getting my car soon after that (its in queens)

i am open to anything once i am in the car
 

·
I piss excellence!!!
Joined
·
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that still located right on Sunrise hwy though?
 

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
Joined
·
18,613 Posts
It's out about 2-3 miles further on your left. I believe it's the Seaford/Massapequa border @ Washington ave. I'm sure you will see the cars.
I'm not sure if I'll be going. I still have house guests that won't leave :crazy:
 

·
JR still sucks!
Joined
·
5,004 Posts
arista5 said:
i will be going tonight, HOWEVER last night i was informed that the Bellmore friday nights are now permitted in the Massapequa train station parking lot :dunno: for the remainder of the summer with the towns support.
Got this from another website:
Massapequa Train Station sponsored by the Town of Oyster Bay division of recreation. 8 - 10PM.
7/14, 7/21, 7/28, 8/4, 8/11, 8/18, 8/25
Each vehicle must bring 2 cans of food benefiting the food banks in the community.
All cars must stay the entire time of the cruise.
No motorcycles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
1FASTV6 said:
Got this from another website:
Massapequa Train Station sponsored by the Town of Oyster Bay division of recreation. 8 - 10PM.
7/14, 7/21, 7/28, 8/4, 8/11, 8/18, 8/25
Each vehicle must bring 2 cans of food benefiting the food banks in the community.
All cars must stay the entire time of the cruise.
No motorcycles.

:cool: good looking out artie... i will be showing up there tonight
 

·
JR still sucks!
Joined
·
5,004 Posts
arista5 said:
:cool: good looking out artie... i will be showing up there tonight
Mike, it starts 7/14.
 

·
I piss excellence!!!
Joined
·
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What the hell is that about. Forget that show then. I dont want to be forced into staying the whole time. ah well ....

Thanks for the heads up Artie

Any of you guys going to Richs fix it up BBQ??
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top