Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was pulled over yesterday on I-75 south through Byron (Peach Co.) by a County Deputy. Knew I wan't speeding so was anxious and unsure why he was pulling me over. He checked and ran my license and registration and then said he pulled me over due to the possibility of having illegally tinted windows (too dark). This is the 1st time I had been pulled over for that. I had just put my T Top shades back in to allow the AC to cool more efficiently so I wonder if it made it look much darker? He checked the driver's window and got a reading of 31% once and then 32% in another spot. Said 32% is the max allowed in GA and said I was lucky. Just wanted to give a heads up for anyone traveling on I-75 through Peach County if you encounter a over eager Barney Fife! Looks like there would be more to do for a LEA than to pull over someone on this suspicion??

·
Turbocharged BrunoStachel
4,813 Posts
In 97 I got pulled over by the Oklahoma Highway Patrol on I-35 because I changed lanes and didn't let the turn signal flash long enough. I was in the GN and like you nervous as heck because I knew I didn't do anything wrong. I wasted 30 minutes of my life while this a$$clown tried to find something. If I didn't know any better I'd say he was looking forward to impounding my car with the possibilty that he would be able to buy it at auction later. Steve Monroe, you have some real spooks working for you. How's come these creeps dont pull that stuff when there is a video camera pointed at them. I've never seen that on COPS or any of these types of shows.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts