Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
prostitution for TR parts
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I blew an intercooler pipe off on the way to Fudds trying to keep up with the crazy SOB. He turned around and let me use his trusty pocket knife to tighten the clamp back down. Afterwards he gave me a brand new t-bolt clamp so it won't happen again. I guess I will have to put my new turbo on now because the stocker is blowing oil. Thanks John. :cheers: :headbang:

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
I was too busy watching the flora and fauna pass by at a blinding speed to see that you pulled over!!!! :D :D Sorry about that!!!

Glad to help out after the fact!!! :cheers:

·
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats alright, I was only running 12psi on the stock turbo and the car just wouldn't get out of it's own way. I cranked it to 20 and the car wasn't happy with me.

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
Yep, Huber has shaved... I mean SAVED many guys asses.

He's truely a special guy!!

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
blupuick said:
I blew an intercooler pipe off on the way to Fudds trying to keep up with the crazy SOB... :cheers: :headbang:
I wonder if that dude got the sprinkler working or not???

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
hey what about the guy in the middle! If I didn't stop and call Hooper on the cell to come back he would have been at Fudds by the time he looked in the mirror for us! :eek!: :spanka:

·
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was trying to keep you out of it but I guess the rubber chunks off your tires richeting off my windshield is worth a mention. That thing is fast in the heat, it must be a handfull to drive when it is cool out! Thanks again for the help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts