Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys

I need a working mass air meter stock one . Please email me [email protected] or 905 9717374

·
aka: mOtOrHeAd MiKe
6,603 Posts
Go with a TurboTweak speed density chip and you can keep the broken MAF in place for "looks".

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go with a TurboTweak speed density chip and you can keep the broken MAF in place for "looks".
Hey
Guys its for a guy who came to me to fix his car. I lent him mine and I told him I would try to find a stck one for him. I just thought I would look here first. He want a stock one..thanks

Mike

·
blank
2,898 Posts
Glen will have stock appearing - modern guts shortly.

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
The stock mass air...the 44 and the 49...have gone the way of the dodo. Grab an LT1 MAF from Channer. The parts whore likey has a couplke dozen layin' around. Grab a Translator from FT...and never have to worry about the stock mass air taking a dump again.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The stock mass air...the 44 and the 49...have gone the way of the dodo. Grab an LT1 MAF from Channer. The parts whore likey has a couplke dozen layin' around. Grab a Translator from FT...and never have to worry about the stock mass air taking a dump again.
Hey guys .I know they are gone and I offer the guy my old translator plus and Mass .bit he would like a stock one if I could find one. I ha e gone xfi on my cars . I just bought another xfi of Cal for another project .
But my friend has his mind set on a stock one. Oh well I tried.lol
Thanks

Mike

·
blank
2,898 Posts
Kirban pays $25 for a core so I guess they are worth more than that :)

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Glen will have stock appearing - modern guts shortly.
I thought that Glen had them for sale at the BPG event two weeks back. I didn't ask specifically but I thought that I saw them for sale there. :dunno:

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
I thought that Glen had them for sale at the BPG event two weeks back. I didn't ask specifically but I thought that I saw them for sale there. :dunno:
Your right but Dave is also right. Glen has some made as "testers" & until they have at least a few dozen out with some decent miles on them, he isn't stamping them with his "Seal of Approval"

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Your right but Dave is also right. Glen has some made as "testers" & until they have at least a few dozen out with some decent miles on them, he isn't stamping them with his "Seal of Approval"
I'm testing one in a car and while I love the idea
There are some tweaks to be done before release
The calibration is off a bit.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have my original MAF I found in my garage. My car only has 63, 000 miles on it. Don't know how fast you need one. It worked fine when I took it off

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.