Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
It's me, really
1,892 Posts
Not compelling at all. They are only questioning the damage caused by the plane and they do not even state their credentials as crash site experts. If these nay-sayers can explain what happened to all the passengers that were on the supposed 757, then it might be compelling.

·
8,392 Posts
In 1997 The Project for the New American Century (neocon think tank)
pedicted that they needed another "pearl harbor" event to attack Iraq
hmmmmmm

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
JohnLarkin said:
Not compelling at all. They are only questioning the damage caused by the plane and they do not even state their credentials as crash site experts. If these nay-sayers can explain what happened to all the passengers that were on the supposed 757, then it might be compelling.
check this out. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Zap said:
The Loch Ness monster ate my swimtrunks.
you too :dunno: thought i was the only one

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Zap said:
Frogs will give you warts.
some girl i know gives warts too :crazy:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Gothmog said:
In 1997 The Project for the New American Century (neocon think tank)
pedicted that they needed another "pearl harbor" event to attack Iraq
hmmmmmm
Poke around the internet, long enough, and you can find someone that's predicted something similiar to something's that's come true.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Racer X said:
Poke around on the internet long enough and you'll find naked women, and lots of 'em!
Really?, just what is this information highway that Gore invented really about then?.

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
And you can find a lot of bastards too. :cool: and not all of us are from West Virginia either. :sw:

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
:horse:

I didn't even watch the video. LET THEIR MEMORY REST IN PEACE, NOT IN THE COURT OF THE WORLD WIDE WEB!!!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am not a conspiracy nut...but i have really wondered about this crash site. I have looked at number of the pictures from the site and thing that has amazed me is the lack of damage to the building from the wings, which were full of fuel and the engines. Maybe they did not have enough mass to cause damage, I don't really know, but alot of things about this crash site leave me wondering.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
quick231 said:
I am not a conspiracy nut...but i have really wondered about this crash site. I have looked at number of the pictures from the site and thing that has amazed me is the lack of damage to the building from the wings, which were full of fuel and the engines. Maybe they did not have enough mass to cause damage, I don't really know, but alot of things about this crash site leave me wondering.
" The outer walls of the Pentagon are made of solid granite and reinforced concrete. The portion of the building where the attack occurred was reinforced further a few months prior to the attack, including the installation of windows designed to withstand a powerful blast (similar to the Oklahoma City bombing), since that side of the building faces a major highway, so was thought to be the most likely target of a possible attack."

While a 767 is a large aircraft, it's still a stressed skin assembly. Like a modern frameless car, once the collapsing begins it doesn't take much to maintain the crushing. In a way, the entire plane is a crush zone....

Collapse a bunch of AL cans, and melt them into a ball, and while you might start with 100 cans, you might have a 1lb lump when you're done. It's the same 1 lb, but melted into a ball, that big pile of cans is hardly more then a small brick.

·
8,392 Posts
Doc1of7 said:
Poke around the internet, long enough, and you can find someone that's predicted something similiar to something's that's come true.
except all those F---face's from that particuliar Neocon think tank ended up in the Bush administration :dunno:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts