Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been waiting to drive the GN to BG, gave it a good tune up, oil change then i adjust the tv cable which caused the tranny pan to leak, it did not leak before so thats why i said it leaked after the adjustment...after retightning the bolts the leak stop....Sunday after the wife nagged me to death to go to the store for pop, i did...after leaving the store i pulled out in front of a car (still good distance away) and got side ways...Would you know a cop was stopped in front of me turning.. :crazy: oh yeah blue lights...he got me for improper start and no license in possesion (did not bring the wallet)...Want more bad luck...leaving this morning for BG and did a scan on the scanmaster to make sure every thing was ok before hitting the interstate and would you know my temp. was at 214 dg :yup: pop the hood and the fan was not on...I just gave up and went back home...i will try again tomorrow with the truck :mad:

·
8,392 Posts
well that sucks! :(

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Last year going to BPG, I had a lot of similar follies before, during and after my trip. If the car is giving you that many warnings, listen and take your daily driver.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did and when i enter Louisville on my way back from BG there was 9 count them 9 KY state troopers in a roll that had cars pulled over...Lucky my Harley truck does not give me the pleasure of going fast... :cheers: Lucky i was watching a movie chilling........when i rolled up on them...(the unlucky ones) no GN, but mustangs, bmw, volvo, saturn....you know the slow ones :yup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts