·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
And we are thankful...well unless it's a PB&J thread :yup:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shouldn't you be out ruining...errr...I mean tuning your newfangled fuelie car. :cool:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
The is a good thread. I'm proud of you. At the risk of sounding redundantant, how many threads does this bring the total up to?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Zap said:
The total is higher than it has ever been.
True, but it's still far less than it will be. :(

It takes one hell of an acrobat to avoid allowing one's thread to veer onto any particular subject. Good luck!

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rhythmic gymnastics is my life, even though I probably spelled "rhythmic" incorrectly. I'm not looking it up for the likes of the riff-raff that frequents this board.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
In an effort to avoid getting on a subject I feel I must volunteer that I spent no small amount of time way back when trying to figure out how to build a dark bulb.

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
DCEPTCN said:
The is a good thread. I'm proud of you. At the risk of sounding redundantant, how many threads does this bring the total up to?

your typing is like mine :D

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
gbsean said:
your typing is like mine :D
Touche, you limey bastard.....but then again, you probably have 5 fingers on each hand don't you?

·
15,681 Posts
Zap said:
His paint fume sniffing is NOT an occupational hazard either.
that would be "huffing"... :wink: the best paint is the IMRON that stinks

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
Zap said:
Shouldn't you be out ruining...errr...I mean tuning your newfangled fuelie car. :cool:
I'm doing pretty good good at ruining...errr....tuning it thanks..I do need to go install the musical horn in the wifes truck..it's only be sitting since Oct :dunno: Next will be ruining ..Ahh.I mean yard work :help:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I think so Brain, but if you cut off our ears we'd look like weasels.

·
15,681 Posts
DCEPTCN said:
Touche, you limey bastard.....but then again, you probably have 5 fingers on each hand don't you?
actually 4 fingers and a thumb :D

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I'll not argue digit classification with you. :mad:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
A man comes home to his wife at the trailer park after a long day at the machine shop and reports to her that he cut off a finger at work today. The wife askes, "The whole finger?", to which he replies, "No, the one next to it".

1 - 20 of 21 Posts