Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats all. I just wanted everyone to know that I the Magnificent Nasty Wendy have more posts than that dope 'The Radius Boy'. :yup:

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
That's okay,I have a Stage 2 engine.
Eat your heart out. :D

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a running GN. Sucka. :D

You act like you are the only one with a Stage 2 engine. :yup:
I have a Stage 3 engine. :6:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now do you REALLY have a Stage 2 engine or do you have some Stage 2 engine parts? Probably got a Stage 2 pushrod sitting on top of some hotair engine parts and you are calling that a Stage 2 engine.

I bet my crank is bigger than yours. :D :6: :D

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
You two must have had some wild night in that motel room :crazy: It sounds like part two is needed to see who's in charge :sw: :cool:

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
Now do you REALLY have a Stage 2 engine or do you have some Stage 2 engine parts? Probably got a Stage 2 pushrod sitting on top of some hotair engine parts and you are calling that a Stage 2 engine.

I bet my crank is bigger than yours. :D :6: :D
Hmm,let's see:block[0153-on center],rods[Carillo],crank[BMS-10/10],heads[Champ CNC GN-1R's],valve covers[Cotton's],B/G intake,Aeromotive pump,etc.

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
How is the compression since you aren't using pistons?

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Radius Kid said:
Hmm,let's see:block[0153-on center],rods[Carillo],crank[BMS-10/10],heads[Champ CNC GN-1R's],valve covers[Cotton's],B/G intake,Aeromotive pump,etc.

Haha haahaa MY Crank is bigger than yours!!!!! I got a STD/STD BMS Wide Journal 3.59 stroke. BIOTCH!!!!! :headbang:

:D :D :D

·
war is hell
928 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
Thats all. I just wanted everyone to know that I the Magnificent Nasty Wendy have more posts than that dope 'The Radius Boy'. :yup:
this sounds LIKE something ZAP would post...:thinking:

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
ncgreg231 said:
This sounds LIKE something ZAP would post...:thinking:
I had the feeling there was an "influence" going on there,but I wasn't sure. :dunno:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So are you saying that I influence Zap to do the crap he does? Funny how you try to drag Zap into this after you have been exposed of having a smaller crank than I.

Keep your little crank and comments to yourself. That way I won't have to explain to everyone that I do not encourage Zap to mimic me. If Zap decides to mimic me its because he wants to.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts