I finally got my sticker...thanks Ed :cheers:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
You need the fourth R now!

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
Ferret Joe got his yesterday also. Before all the emails and want threads they are all gone. It's impossible to keep them in stock. At our next board meeting we will have to decide the next production date. I hope they will be done in time for Salem.

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ULYCYC said:
Ferret Joe got his yesterday also. Before all the emails and want threads they are all gone. It's impossible to keep them in stock. At our next board meeting we will have to decide the next production date. I hope they will be done in time for Salem.
also need to JCC Racing stickers....and t-shirts and hats and key chains and those mass produced signed photos of Art and Rich so that when they take a break the fans can just pick up a copy at the Autograph Table :D

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
Not to be stupid, but what does the RRR thing mean? Thanks guys, and please go easy on me. :)

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do a search under RRR and thier is plenty of reading

·
8,392 Posts
Steve Wood said:
You need the fourth R now!
I thought he was one of the gang, now he's on the outs? :dunno:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
RealestVIN7 said:
I guess I'll look it up. I still feel left out. :confused:
its ok man im here like everyday and still feel left out

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Thanks again Ed :cheers:, I can't wait to slap that bad boy on my car :D

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
RealestVIN7 said:
I guess I'll look it up. I still feel left out. :confused:
Steve Wood's post of July 23, 2005. He sums it up very well:

"Just say no to Red Armstrong, Ron Joseph, and Richard Lassiter...the three principals of the GSCA that are responsible for all the shenanigans that go on at the GSCA Nats with regard to pay outs, lack of tech enforcement on certain cars, lack of safety, etc.

Last year, Nick Micale and John Chamberlain orchestrated the racing at the Nats. For the first time, Payouts were not only announced in advance, but, actually paid no matter who won the particular class. They also tried to enforce tech rules so that it was a fair race, and required that basic safety rules be in place.

This angered the three named above who are used to making the rules on the fly and insuring they make a lot of money as well as promoting whatever is beneficial to their own welfare. So, they just announced that Nick and John were out and that they would, in essence, return to the good ol' days.

The GSCA is not a club. It is a private business run for the sole benefit of a very select few. It rakes in the money, but, pays very little out. There are no records kept and it is responsible to no one but the guys that run it. It is very interesting to note that there is basically no GSCA business legally established either to a group, or to individuals...makes one wonder how the money is accounted for to the government.

The Nats, and the GSCA had been in a decline until this year when Nick and John were allowed to run run the competition and for the first time, there were basically no complaints...except from the principals who saw a potential reduction in the gravy train coming along..so they put a stop to that right quick.

Now, it is going to get very interesting as a lot of the major competitors that we all like to see seem to have had enuf as have some of the larger vendors who are tired of the b.s..

A lot of us older guys dropped out years ago when the monkey business became too apparent...perhaps the greed became too great and they have destroyed their own house of cards. As I said, it shall become very interesting in the next few months.

The above is my opinion which I believe will be backed up by those who have been around as long as I."

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
That pretty much sumed it up :D

·
8,392 Posts
ajt86 said:
I think you have to read the yellow board too keep up with $hit, ..and I refuse.

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
ajt86 said:
Sometimes I miss whats going on and I been here since day one. Stop by the JCC tent at Buick weekend @ Etown for some fun and drinks. :cool:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Did I nail the payouts, or not!? :crazy:

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
I found out what ya'll are talking about. I'm too young and new in the game to fully comprehend it all, but I understand. Basically the "3 R's" are sheisty. I don't really care...but if coolness is a byproduct of sporting one of those stickers...then sign me up. :D

·
8,392 Posts
RealestVIN7 said:
I found out what ya'll are talking about. I'm too young and new in the game to fully comprehend it all, but I understand. Basically the "3 R's" are sheisty. I don't really care...but if coolness is a byproduct of sporting one of those stickers...then sign me up. :D
we know THAT, I was wondering what prompted the 4th R

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gothmog said:
we know THAT, I was wondering what prompted the 4th R
depends on who you talk too
Steve should be able to help :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts