Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Member #30
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was originally looking for a used Wrangler, and I stumbled across a dealer with 3 still new 2005s left on the lot. Its loaded up and the sticker is $25,000. I got it for $18,100 after the $1000 rebate. Its a pearl moss green - not my favorite color, but thats probably why they were still there. Couldnt pass up the deal....

Now I gotta get used to waving at all the Jeep people that are waving to me. :D

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Stylin' and Profiln'...you did good! :headbang:

·
Registered
389 Posts
the wife and I are thinking about getting a wrangler--we will be trading in her 01 Chevy 1500 quad cab 4x4 with 50,000mi

I wanted to wait till fall when the 07 models come out-I was hoping that the CRD diesel thats in the Liberty would be put in the wrangler for 07--but just read the other day that the 2.8CRD diesel is being canceled even for the Liberty due to emissions and a mercedes diesel will be available only in the Jeep Grand Cherokee--I don't want to spend that much

so what did you get 4cyl or 6 what are the mpg ratings??

·
Member #30
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its the 4.0 auto. He has 2 more identical to this - color and all. one is an auto, the other a 6 speed manual.

Sticker says 14/18 mpg and 15/19 for the 6 speed.

Thing about the mileage is many with the auto a 4.0 claim 21-22 mpg if you stay below 70mph.

The 07 are really cool looking - I just couldnt pass up the 05 for 6 grand off sticker....

He said the moss green was an attempt to "retro" the m3 willys. They even have the white star and numbers for the side of the hood to mimick an army jeep. He said they didnt sell well, most people peeled off the stickers right away. They didnt even put the stickers on mine.

The side bolsters of the seats are green camo as well - pretty cool....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts