·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
:cheers:

·
car crazy from birth
729 Posts
Very Nice!! :usa: Looks great.
What is the "express" part? (does that mean it's got a Hemi?:D)

Mark

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very Nice!! :usa: Looks great.
What is the "express" part? (does that mean it's got a Hemi?:D)

Mark
Thanks guys.
Mark you nailed it. The Express package includes the hemi, 20" wheels, painted grill, bumpers, fog lights and dual exhaust.
I also got the posi rear, trailer brake control, 7" multi display gauge package, 3.92 gears, bluetooth, CD player and the 32 gallon tank.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice Randy, I would hate to have to pay the gas bill on that though!!:eek!:

Stefan
Thanks Stefan
I mostly drive 95 to work. I drove it in last night and averaged 20.3 MPG. I only drive to work 3 times a week and if I can stay close to that I'll be more than happy.

-Randy

·
car crazy from birth
729 Posts
2013 Ram quad cab Express
Yeah, was thinkin' that it definitely is not the "Li'l Red Express" like they used to make :cool:

I think that the "trick" with a big gas tank (we have a 35 gallon capacity tank in our E250) is to not empty it out too fast :rolleyes: ... and it sounds like you have that idea down-pat.
Good luck with it - sounds like a very capable truck!

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
motor pic?

·
Buick Turbo Performance
2,058 Posts
Nice Randy, great minds think alike.

Gently used 2012 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab, Hemi 4x4

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Ed did you trade the Subaru?

·
Buick Turbo Performance
2,058 Posts
Ed did you trade the Subaru?
Yes, it was fun but useless. Pulled all the parts off it and traded it in stock, got a great deal on the trade and truck, sold my last parts from the STI on Monday.

Lets keep this about Randy though I didn't mean to side track his thread just thought it was funny we both just got trucks and haven't talked since Carlisle.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Just curious, I may look at a Subbie for my next DD.

·
Buick Turbo Performance
2,058 Posts
Just curious, I may look at a Subbie for my next DD.
Can't go wrong get an STI for the better trans (6 speed) but get the hatch back. You can put stuff in the car with the hatch, for instance a 200 R4 that will not fit in the truck of a sedan. Believe me I tried :D

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ed, That's a nice truck. It is funny that we both bought Rams around the same time and never talked about it. I guess after Carlisle we both had the same idea. I'm thinking about taking my car to Bowling Green, BPG and or Richard Clark's next year.
I'm thinking about starting a Ram club. Let's see... Mid Atlantic Ram As. ?
I'm joking of course. Good Luck with it. Hopefully Ill see you at Cecil.

-Randy

·
Buick Turbo Performance
2,058 Posts
Ed, That's a nice truck. It is funny that we both bought Rams around the same time and never talked about it. I guess after Carlisle we both had the same idea. I'm thinking about taking my car to Bowling Green, BPG and or Richard Clark's next year.
I'm thinking about starting a Ram club. Let's see... Mid Atlantic Ram As. ?
I'm joking of course. Good Luck with it. Hopefully Ill see you at Cecil.

-Randy
Yea I had been thinking about getting a truck but was holding off when I had the problem with the Converter/Trans leaving Carlisle that was the last straw. I looked around for awhile drove a few diff brands, really wanted to do the diesel but ended up settling for the gaser with more interior room, etc... I wanted to get the truck with no $ out of pocket and payments/interest had to be the same or less. Both ended up being less so that's why I got the truck I did. Also liked this truck because it was set up for towing already with the electric brakes thingy all built into the dash.

I already ordered a toneau cover, Led lights to light the bed up with the cover closed, prob will get a bed extender waiting on the cover to see if the extender I'm looking at will fit with the cover.
Also picked up a 5 piece billet grill for it for $80 shipped cant beat that and I am looking into what to do about the head & fog lights there god awful. Going HID just debating on weather I want mod my lights with projectors, leave them as is and go HID or go to the 2013 OEM projectors from a R/T with HID.

I found out how to add plug and play remote start for like $180 using the factory keys I'll be doing that before winter for sure.

I can borrow my friends trailer whenever I want I am hoping to make Richards next year with the GN in tow. Defiantly will be at Cecil but I'll drive the GN there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.