Turbo Buick Forums banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
\l/ Were winners go!
Joined
·
2,017 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
>>> Someday I'll be as good and cool as you, in the meantime I will have to defer to Bill and his 7 second expertise hope you don't mind :rolleyes:
>>>Your in the right hands,My expertise is no where near Bills.
And you know what,You'll never be as cool as me,Well atleast not till you have a hair transplant :)
 

·
I got it figured out
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
JimRome said:
>>> Really? I like Reeses peanut butter cups.
>>> Jim,

Let's bring this thread back to it's original intent and that is a friend lending a friend his truck so said friend can go back to a hotel room and take a shower.

Bill rather than leaping over 109 block cars like your and into Stage 2 motored cars saw a friend in need with mud on him and offered his truck to help, otherwise I would been stuck there all day with mud on me and probably not smelling too good, kinda like when you are working on a car all day.

A nice cool shower really makes ya feel better or at least that has been my own personal experience too bad yours wasn't the same in BG.
 

·
I got it figured out
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Otto J said:
>>>You'll never be as cool as me,Well atleast not till you have a hair transplant :)
>>> Let me staple some steel wool on my head and I can be as cool as you.
 

·
\l/ Were winners go!
Joined
·
2,017 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
>>> Let me staple some steel wool on my head and I can be as cool as you.
Just stay out of the rain.Steel wool will rust.
That will not make you cool.
Now maybe an afro wig,That might work :cool:
 

·
I got it figured out
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Otto J said:
Just stay out of the rain.Steel wool will rust.
That will not make you cool.
Now maybe an afro wig,That might work :cool:
>>> Weak & Stale.........go try another board where you're comedy is appreciated and tack on a few "owned" thingys and a rainbow or two.
 

·
\l/ Were winners go!
Joined
·
2,017 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
>>> Weak & Stale.........go try another board where you're comedy is appreciated and tack on a few "owned" thingys and a rainbow or two.
Ya compared to hanging out here where the comedy is fresh :rolleyes:

Falling in the mud,They used to do comedy like that on the Little Rascals.So maybe its time to come up with something new. :yup:
 

·
I got it figured out
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Otto J said:
Ya compared to hanging out here where the comedy is fresh :rolleyes:

Falling in the mud,They used to do comedy like that on the Little Rascals.So maybe its time to come up with something new. :yup:
>>> So go hang elsewhere, you won't be missed here, take your milk crate with ya.

Thanks for the comedy pointers, means alot coming from you :rolleyes:
 

·
\l/ Were winners go!
Joined
·
2,017 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
>>> So go hang elsewhere, you won't be missed here, take your milk crate with ya.

Thanks for the comedy pointers, means alot coming from you :rolleyes:
Sorry,But i just assume hang out here and annoy you,Plus hanging out here i can learn to spell and use proper grammar and punctuation.The "OTHER BOARDS" are not known for this.

Hey maybe you can start a poll and see if the majority wants me to leave,If majority says leave,Ill go.Im sure with all your influence here it wont be a problem getting the votes.
 

·
I got it figured out
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Otto J said:
Sorry,But i just assume hang out here and annoy you,Plus hanging out here i can learn to spell and use proper grammar and punctuation.The "OTHER BOARDS" are not known for this.

Hey maybe you can start a poll and see if the majority wants me to leave,If majority says leave,Ill go.Im sure with all your influence here it wont be a problem getting the votes.
>>> You seem to annoy on whatever board you're on, then you leave, then come back, then leave, then come back must be that rough around the edges description Jimmy spoke of.

I have no influence here I am just a board member trying to contribute in my own way when of course I am not filling in for you race wise at major Buick events.

I am sure someone will start a poll but it won't be me.
 

·
\l/ Were winners go!
Joined
·
2,017 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
I have no influence here I am just a board member trying to contribute in my own way when of course I am not filling in for you race wise at major Buick events.
You got me there,You have raced at 1 Buick event this year so far,Thats more than I have.What do you actually contribute here anyway? Just you own brand of humor? Im sure that would be missed if you left also.
Why don't you try to sign back up on the GSCA board and get banned again?
That would be using your time for something constructive :rolleyes:
 

·
I got it figured out
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Otto J said:
You got me there,You have raced at 1 Buick event this year so far,Thats more than I have.What do you actually contribute here anyway? Just you own brand of humor? Im sure that would be missed if you left also.
Why don't you try to sign back up on the GSCA board and get banned again?
That would be using your time for something constructive :rolleyes:

>>> You're right one Buick event and two other outtings prior to Norwalk that's as much as my car has been out so far this year.

Many enjoy my humor and participation here, not sure others would say the same about you or your sense of humor. I would contribute in tech but I admittedly don't know as much as you as I am merely a pencil pusher,so why bother as you have to know your limitations.

As far as the gsca board, since you and *** had such a lovefest going on over a blooming onion at the Outback and since he is in your opinion a nice guy, perhaps you can put a good word in with *** and see if he would reinstate me, although if you ask *** he was never the one that banned Art, Ed, Tommy X, Steveo, Joe Horvith or myself in the first place.

Being as the though the "World's Premier Muscle Car Club" website gets on average 3-4 posts a day, one would think you would have more of an influence over there than I would.

I mean think about it, you finished 2nd at BG last year, treeing Jeff big time in the process. You would be a natural on their site for how to's and helpful racer insights, me on the other hand over there would be pretty much as useless as you perceive me to be here.

Your participation on all four Buick boards is greatly appreciated in the community, keep up the good work on all of them until you decide to leave one or two then come back yet again.
 

·
\l/ Were winners go!
Joined
·
2,017 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
>>> You're right one Buick event and two other outtings prior to Norwalk that's as much as my car has been out so far this year.

Many enjoy my humor and participation here, not sure others would say the same about you or your sense of humor. I would contribute in tech but I admittedly don't know as much as you as I am merely a pencil pusher,so why bother as you have to know your limitations.

As far as the gsca board, since you and *** had such a lovefest going on over a blooming onion at the Outback and since he is in your opinion a nice guy, perhaps you can put a good word in with *** and see if he would reinstate me, although if you ask *** he was never the one that banned Art, Ed, Tommy X, Steveo, Joe Horvith or myself in the first place.

Being as the though the "World's Premier Muscle Car Club" website gets on average 3-4 posts a day, one would think you would have more of an influence over there than I would.

I mean think about it, you finished 2nd at BG last year, treeing Jeff big time in the process. You would be a natural on their site for how to's and helpful racer insights, me on the other hand over there would be pretty much as useless as you perceive me to be here.

Your participation on all four Buick boards is greatly appreciated in the community, keep up the good work on all of them until you decide to leave one or two then come back yet again.
Will do Rich! :cheers:
3 Outings but only a few passes :dunno:
 

·
I got it figured out
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Otto J said:
3 Outings but only a few passes :dunno:
>>> If 13 is a few then yes a few.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
43,735 Posts
Rich, you simply need more recognition. Obviously, intelligence, persistence, sense of humor, and one class win don't add up to recognition. Face it, you are not recognized as a member of the Big Dogs yet! (hope you never are)

Now it is time to work on the recognition part of your persona. It's not enuf to be a favorite of the kids, Kit Kat girls, Spearmint twins, etc. You have to rise above the crust and be noticed by all the runners up of the world.

I would suggest a pair of platform shoes, but, I see Otto is using a milk crate to rise above sea level and proclaim you ain't nothing. Therefore...

I suggest you begin by importing one of those ladders from New Orleans that people use to rise above the crowds and grab mardi gras beads from.

Then, you might have some new JCC shirts made that say, "I am only a winner, but, I try harder" so that you will be recognized as you wave to all the Number Twos in the world.

Then, I would go for the number one position in Tech Help. If you are willing to wear an earpiece, we can feed you answers while you sit on your ladder beaming down at the crowd sharing tech bon mots with them. (I would throw in a few Twinkies or whatever the WAWA boys eat so you can keep their attention, tho')

Of course, the inevitable detractor will protest you are using blue tooth and that is the reason for your success. :cheers: :usa:
 

·
I got it figured out
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Once again Steve very well said, I have nothing to add.
 

·
The quiet one
Joined
·
555 Posts
Rich has let me borrow the RCA truck a couple times in the past and I just wanted to say how much I appreciated it :cheers:

GPB's rule!!! :headbang:
 

·
I got it figured out
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
TommyX said:
Rich has let me borrow the RCA truck a couple times in the past and I just wanted to say how much I appreciated it :cheers:

GPB's rule!!! :headbang:
>>> Not a problem Tommy, anytime you need the RCA truck, RCA trailer, RCA lift, RCA 297 piece Craftsman tool kit it's yours for the taking.

That offer goes to all JCC members in both the United States and Canada and any members that my be abroad.

Rich's Auto allows their friends to use their trucks to take showers after long days at the track.
 

·
JR still sucks!
Joined
·
5,004 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
>>> Not a problem Tommy, anytime you need the RCA truck, RCA trailer, RCA lift, RCA 297 piece Craftsman tool kit it's yours for the taking.

That offer goes to all JCC members in both the United States and Canada and any members that my be abroad.

Rich's Auto allows their friends to use their trucks to take showers after long days at the track.
Need to schedule in advance for the RCA trailer? I need your truck also after seeing it cruising past all the 18 wheelers on I-80. :D
 

·
\l/ Were winners go!
Joined
·
2,017 Posts
ULYCYC said:
14, counting the wheelie bar too low and aborted run. Thats more runs then most big guns do all year :cool:
You should come to a track rental sometime.Last year i made 18 in one day! :headbang: There may have been an aborted one in there somewhere.
I wish i had that many already this year :(
But a few changed ive decided on slowed things down.
I think im gonna leave it a Drag Radial car
 
21 - 40 of 52 Posts
Top