Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hereby calling myself out, I am so sick of my crap that the only way I can put myself in my place is to call me out and let me and me go at it to end it once and for all.

Hopefully me kicking my a$$ will will knock some sense into me.

This will all take place next week in Norwalk, I hope I am left standing so I can race at the event.

I will keep everyone posted on me calling me out.

PS. Art is still a putz

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I have a feeling I am going to get just what I deserve. I am so tired of my attitude as of late. He deserves it and I am going to make sure I get my just desserts.

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
I think the vibrations from your hair clippers done jiggled up your brain. :sw:

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
Maybe he needs a dose of CR4-81516-23 42 Rx-1. :yup:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
My money is on Rich to kick his ass. :headbang: :yup:

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
:stupid: rich i think you got this one!

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the support guys I really appreciate it.

He is certainly going to get his and rightfully so I just wish we had that often used "Owned" smiley that after I take care of myself I can apply it to the post multiple times like one site seems to do.............you owned, I own you, you be owned, we own you, you own us............well you get the point but that owned smiley just seems to hammer down the point more so.

·
The Video Guy
577 Posts
Hey Rich, if you need any help holding you down while you kick your azz, give me a call buddy. :headbang:

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GNflyby said:
Hey Rich, if you need any help holding you down while you kick your azz, give me a call buddy. :headbang:
>>> Nelson,
Sounds good and I will take you up on that under one condition, while you are holding me down and I am beating myself you film is and add some kick ass music to it like you put in your videos. I will look good on film kicking my ass with some cool music in background :headbang:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
I'm getting visions from the movie "Army of Darkness" when Ash has to fight himself.....or a bunch of little himselves. Thats right he tried to jump himself but he didn't suceed.

So remember Rich whatever you do don't try and jump yourself, you'll see it coming and it won't work.:nono:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Man you are going to kick your own a$$. I got my money on you buddy.

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
I think you need to run Jack Cottons motorhome. It will be a close race but I think with the JCC team behind you it can be pulled off. :crazy:

·
The Video Guy
577 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
>>> Nelson,
Sounds good and I will take you up on that under one condition, while you are holding me down and I am beating myself you film is and add some kick ass music to it like you put in your videos. I will look good on film kicking my ass with some cool music in background :headbang:

You got it buddy.

·
The Video Guy
577 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
So remember Rich whatever you do don't try and jump yourself, you'll see it coming and it won't work.:nono:

That is hilarious.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Rich, how bout letting someone else kick your ass?Plenty of people are willing. It is easy to understand that with 7 different screen names, one of you would want to beat you up sooner or later but I think it would make for better comedy if you let someone else do it.

·
Unnaturally Aspirated
2,327 Posts
EightSecV6 said:
Rich, how bout letting someone else kick your ass?Plenty of people are willing. It is easy to understand that with 7 different screen names, one of you would want to beat you up sooner or later but I think it would make for better comedy if you let someone else do it.

I vote for that we get that badass NJ street racer "87GN" to lay the smack down on Rezes.... Imagine getting your a$$ kicked by an imaginary person... talk about getting :mine: :mine: :mine: :mine: :mine: :mine: :mine: :mine: :mine:

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
:rotflmao: :LOL:, to Fkin funny :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
Has everyone gone mad?? :dunno: :spanka: :thw: :flam:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Rich I am confused about one thing. How will this affect your Undefeated fighting record? I mean does it count as a win or a loss?........whipping one's own ass? :dunno:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts