Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m calling Billy Andersen out for a race of the tow vehicles. I know Billy with his new Ford F-250 Powerstroke will be shaking in his boots. I’ve just completed the intercooler installation on my truck. Even without the intercooler I still think I could have taken him with my 1999, 175,000-mile GM 6.5L Turbo Diesel Suburban. I know the mere mention of my indirect injection, 21:1 compression, 12psi of boost, 205 HP turbo diesel puts fear into Billy. I’ll have the Suburban in 4WD so I can harness the raw power of this smog-spewing monster. With the inclusion of the new intercooler I’m sure to take Billy out! The only power-plant that strikes more fear is the predecessor to my 6.5L Turbo Diesel, the naturally aspirated, 145 HP 6.2L GM diesel! As long as Billy doesn’t transplant a 6.2L in place of his Powerstroke I should be fine.

Billy Andersen, I’m officially calling you out in Norwalk and I don’t want to hear any excuses! Jack Cotton, I’m coming for your Dodge Cummings next!

Art.

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
If you are going to call a guy out the least you can do is spell his name right...........it's Anderson.............not Andersen.

All that does is just gives the guy added incentive to beat you into submission.

Either of you guys want no part of the V8 351 Windsor encased in my 1993 Ford F250 so you two can both dream on.

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
If you are going to call a guy out the least you can do is spell his name right...........it's Anderson.............not Andersen.

All that does is just gives the guy added incentive to beat you into submission.

Either of you guys want no part of the V8 351 Windsor encased in my 1993 Ford F250 so you two can both dream on.

rich i call you out SIR! your 351 vs the d-max! :headbang: :rant:

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Buicksx2 said:

That’s it Rezeputz, you’re next! Cotton’s going to have to wait. After I kick Andersen’s butt, I’m coming for you Rezeputz. Spelling Billy’s name wrong was all part of getting into his head!

Just to make him (and you Rezeputz) quake more in your boots, here’s some pictures!

My ultra secret weapon is the one of a kind custom fabricated Nelson Competition upper intake. It took Mike and I years or research and development to design, test and create this free flowing upper intake. It alone is worth another 3.7HP, quaking yet?

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'll let you all fight it out amongst yourselves, then I'll just run over the winner and take the trophy. :D

Oh, and that's aside from the the fact that it could probably still outrun ya! :yup:

37x12.50x16's make some funky noises when laying black marks... :6:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
why doesnt anyone ever call me out :rolleyes:

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
its ok no one calls me out eather. :(

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hi-psi said:
I'll let you all fight it out amongst yourselves, then I'll just run over the winner and take the trophy. :D

Oh, and that's aside from the the fact that it could probably still outrun ya! :yup:

37x12.50x16's make some funky noises when laying black marks... :6:
Nice truck. I have a 99 f-350 dually that I am putting a 14" lift on with some alcoa 22.5" wheels. Should be pretty big. I already did the banks big hoss chip, six gun, and intercooler. I have a silverline exhaust and afe intake, pretty wicked so far. We're up around 500 horse and 900 lb ft, it smokes all 6 tires in 4 hi no problem. :cheers:

·
Registered
700 Posts
TurboDiverArt said:
That’s it Rezeputz, you’re next! Cotton’s going to have to wait. After I kick Andersen’s butt, I’m coming for you Rezeputz. Spelling Billy’s name wrong was all part of getting into his head!

Just to make him (and you Rezeputz) quake more in your boots, here’s some pictures!

My ultra secret weapon is the one of a kind custom fabricated Nelson Competition upper intake. It took Mike and I years or research and development to design, test and create this free flowing upper intake. It alone is worth another 3.7HP, quaking yet?
Careful Artie, I'm familiar with the 351, that's what I'm running in my ex-Palm Beach County Animal Control truck. You maybe suprised at what kinda power that dogcatcher package has to offer.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Art, I like you and all but are you off your fvcklng rocker? Do you realize I have an F350 modern performance diesel with a big fn turbo, and 32 valves? I will race you heads up, I will have a 10,000# 28 ft enclosed trailer in tow against that GM (god I hate the general) unloaded. Winner gets to shave horseshoe in the losers head......uh nevermind :D

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Looks great Artie :cheers: , sorry I could not help ya put it in :( , I hate my job :D

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
EightSecV6 said:
Art, I like you and all but are you off your fvcklng rocker? Do you realize I have an F350 modern performance diesel with a big fn turbo, and 32 valves? I will race you heads up, I will have a 10,000# 28 ft enclosed trailer in tow against that GM (god I hate the general) unloaded. Winner gets to shave horseshoe in the losers head......uh nevermind :D
We'll settle this at the track big man! You're going down in my diesel smog! Who needs 32 valves, you're just dragging extra weight. When you get it right with 16 valves, you don’t need the extra 16 slowing you down! With my superior indirect injection, non-common fuel rail design and high compression low boost combination I can feel the fear in you! My stock GM turbo putting out 12 psi of boost is plenty to put your truck on the trailer, or whatever you do when you beat a tow vehicle…

Art.

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Phatman said:
That's funny!!!!

Watch out Artie, I think Bill's going to try to slip in a ringer.
Yeah, I think he's going to try and convince me that a supped up VW TDI is his tow vehicle. Don't worry, I may not be that smart but I know the difference between a VW and an F350.

Art.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts