Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
It's me, really
1,892 Posts
Howard has 1/3 of his previous audience after moving to satellite radio. Wasn't the allure of Howard to see what he could get away with on public airwaves? Now that he is unrestricted and playing to a paying audience, there is no risk. No risk = no intrigue = no audience. I won't pay $12/month for fart jokes.

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
He was funny at first & I guess he broke new ground in the beginning but it seems old now? I wouldnt pay $12! :yup:

·
Unregistered Abuser
423 Posts
You only say that because you didn't hear the "new" show yet.
Do you pay for cable? You can get TV for free, but you pay for it.

·
Unregistered Abuser
423 Posts
Also that archy guy is a fukken spam artist, but who cares.
Hey now! There's some whores in this house.... :club:

·
Premium Member
4,825 Posts
I don't see Heather from ideepthroat.com in that picture.

His challange is flawed!

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
and now his shows end up on the internet to watch for free like everything else. I completely lost interest in his show years ago.

·
Wheels Up!
712 Posts
earlbrown said:
I don't see Heather from ideepthroat.com in that picture.

His challange is flawed!

She is the Best!! :D

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
opie and anthony are the future of talk radio! dont want to pay for them on XM fine! they do a morning show on normal radio too. 100 times better then howard imo too.

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Back in the day

Stern and Greaseman were DJs in the 80's in DC. Stern was funny then. So was the Grease. Stern got fired and moved to NY. When I heard him years later after he got syndicated, I couldn't believe how bad he sucked. I just can't listen to him for more than 5 minutes. I start yelling obsenities at the radio. Why was he on the E-channel. There is not an adjective strong enough to describe that POS. I put him with Jerry Springer and Bubba the freaking love sponge. What a waste of good air. He cracks himself up. He used to be called the shock jock. Still pretty much true. Shocking he is still floating thru the airwaves. :rant: Is Howard taking it down the throat now? Or maybe up that beak. That could help his ratings. I think I feel better now. :crazy:

·
Premium Member
4,825 Posts
Now the greasman was quality entertainment.

Once you figured out all his code words for the good stuff :)

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
LAWMAN!

Hommana Hommana Haaaaaaaaaa!!!

·
Fughedaboudit
179 Posts
Stern's show hasn't been funny since Jackie left, and I was a fan since the very first show on WNBC radio here in the NY area. I think it was around the time that Jackie left that Howard kinda jumped the shark and just became boring.

O and A's show is basically what Howard's was YEARS ago - funny dialogue, interesting bits, very little repetition. I went to XM because of them almost two years ago.

I would have kept listening to Howard forever, but jesus God, how many strippers and interviews with actors can you listen to? It just got BORING.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Alas, my internet searching skill have failed me. Try as I might, I can't find the old Mancow song "Hey Howard Stern". Too bad, it's a good'n.

"Hundreds of people get shot in New York every day...why can't one of them be you?"

·
Unregistered Abuser
423 Posts
Well if you like his old shows, he just got all of his old tapes back and they will be played uncensored. 20 years of K-rock.
BTW, O&A were on XM and they got 35000 subscriptions to their show that's why they went back to regular radio, howard got almost 4 million. :poon:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts