Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
The Tranny Guy
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok ive been at this new job for almost three months, this girl i work with started about the same time i did.

everything has been pretty normal, i noticed she was a little wierd right off the bat, but i really didnt dwell on it. a little background on her; she is half white, half korean, she got knocked up at age 20, then again around 25, she is now 27. she is not married ( i can see why now). she has a 4 year college degree in some kind of science. her parents pretty much take care of her every need, although she does not live with her parents, they bought her a brand new honda element and pay for daycare and also watch her kids when she is doing whatever. this girl is a spolied brat, and is used to getting her way, and she is extremely STUPID AND CRAZY!!!

well she applied for an analyst job at our company, the company clearly states that you have to worked at your current position before you can be eligable for ANY job. 3 months is NOT 6 months. bottom line is she was denied the job.
now all of the sudden im not doing my job, im lazy, im not taking care of my responsibilities, she is doing ALL of the work.

We all had a little "meeting" at work. now i come in early and calibrate all of our instruments. she was ****ing with the instruments to make it look like i had not calibrated them, basically making it look like i was making up numbers and writing them in the logbook.

while i was in the meeting, one on one with my group leader, my team leader comes in and tells my GL what is going on ( about how she is mad about not getting the job), he proceeds to tell my GL that she is quote "****ing crazy". needless to say my GL whole heartedly took my side.

*IF YOU DONT READ ANY OF THIS, AT LEAST READ THIS PART*
ok here is the fun part. my GL told me about the instruments and what she was doing, so she has no clue that i know this. she still acts all goody goody to my face.

my question is what can i do to make her life a living hell everyday she wakes up? i want to remain anonymous. im going to find embarrasing phamplets and free magazines subscriptions online to sign her up for and have them sent to our work... thats about as far as ive gotten, besides outright vandalism to her car.

any input?

·
Someone Crown My Ass!
7,081 Posts
KIHM-chee] This spicy-hot, extraordinarily pungent condiment is served at almost every Korean meal. It`s made of fermented vegetables - such as cabbage or turnips - that have been pickled before being stored in tightly sealed pots or jars and buried in the ground. It`s dug up and used as needed. Commercial kimchi can be purchased in Korean markets. It will keep indefinitely in the refrigerator :D

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Mind your own business and leave her alone. Otherwise, you may get fired for harrassment, or such. :) She's been found out...give the system a chance. Junior employees don't have much clout. Don't get a label this early in the job. Let your superiors note your work and take care of you. :)

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
CallMeMud said:
Bang her and make her fall in Love with you :)

i second that- a way to a womans heart is her vagina :yup:

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
Steve Wood said:
Mind your own business and leave her alone. Otherwise, you may get fired for harrassment, or such. :) She's been found out...give the system a chance. Junior employees don't have much clout. Don't get a label this early in the job. Let your superiors note your work and take care of you. :)
Steve advice sounds good, TAKE IT! :yup:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Steve Wood said:
This is very good advice. Although the temptation to do stuff to her to make her life miserable will be hard to avoid, its best. To watch her get TERMINATED from the job will be more offensive to her than just not getting accepted for one job. And more fun to watch :yup:

And as for "banging her and making her fall in love with you"; a girl like that would just turn around and cry rape on you if she didn't get what she wants from you.

·
Dont visit foreign SITES
3,092 Posts
Invest in one of the hidden cameras the motion detecting kind.
I understand they arent too expensive and are disguised as ordinary objects like clocks, or radios.
You see the fotage on TV when they catch the babysitter beating the kids, or people stealing ...

·
old skool
3,738 Posts
what steve said!! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
What goes around comes around, just hang in there, and let the *universe* handle it.

·
8,392 Posts
What Steve said.
Act really nice to her, all the time. When your instuments become uncalibrated "confide in her how helpless and pathetic you feel about your instuments"but dont accuse her (then she won't view you as an adversary or competition). If she knows you hate her, she'll destroy you and your career. Eventually she'll turn her angst to someone else and later get fired.

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
For Gods Sake Man Don't Listen To Wood!!!!

Start a rumor that she owns a Monte Carlo. Everyone will hate her and think she is a real loser and she will no doubt end up getting fired. :headbang: :cool:

·
The Tranny Guy
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Zap said:
Start a rumor that she owns a Monte Carlo. Everyone will hate her and think she is a real loser and she will no doubt end up getting fired. :headbang: :cool:
forget steve! im going with zaps advice! :D

btw ive been with company for 5 years, i just started a new job with in the same division.

i guess ill watch how big of a hole she can dig herself.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
CallMeMud said:
Bang her and make her fall in Love with you :)

DAMMITTTT... just read this thread because I thought he was talkin about the wife :rolleyes: .. thats almost what I was goin to say !! :yup: hit it and leave :eek!: :sw:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Take the high road. Do the good job you were paid to do...and don't mess with her personal life (magazines, etc,) and damn sure don't mess with her car.

She won't be there long...and you will.

If you stoop to her level you might both be gone.

Bob

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
87LtdT said:
Take the high road. Do the good job you were paid to do...and don't mess with her personal life (magazines, etc,) and damn sure don't mess with her car.

She won't be there long...and you will.

If you stoop to her level you might both be gone.

Bob
Yep...but what you must remember is "SHE'S NUTS"..You never know what she will try to do to you if she finds out you have been trying to screw with her...STAY FAR AWHILE

·
Growing my Mullet!
2,646 Posts
This is why I love being the IT admin! No one - I mean no one give me ****! They know how painfull I can make thier life in a matter of minutes.

Really don't sweat it man - just communicate with your supervisors and continue on with your job. If she is tampering with company property, she won't last long.

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
87GTA-turbo said:
Invest in one of the hidden cameras the motion detecting kind.
I understand they arent too expensive and are disguised as ordinary objects like clocks, or radios.
You see the fotage on TV when they catch the babysitter beating the kids, or people stealing ...
What is fotage? :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts