Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Turbo Buick Jedi
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way to Fudds earlier today, to meet up with everybody, my T-type started sputtering and stalling on the Turnpike. Luckily, I was just coming up to the Walt Whitman rest area, so I turned in and parked just as she crapped out. I check under the hood and I have zero fuel pressure. I tried everything I knew (banging on the gas tank, pulling the fuel pump fuse, resetting the ECM, etc...). Then I found the mapquest directions I had left in my car to Huberpalooza and I see his phone number. I gave him a call, and he gave me a great tip for hotwiring the fuel pump using the underhood light wire, but still no luck. Well, he really came through. He left Fudds and missed the graduation party he was really looking forward to going to, :wink: and showed up with a jack and a new fuel filter that he single-handedly installed. Even cranking down the fuel pressure regulator, we couldn't get more than 20 psi. We pretty much narrowed it down to a bad fuel pump. I then limped it over to Huber's house, where he was willing to change my fuel pressure regulator at 11 at night, but I decided that he should sleep before going to work and I should just drive her home. Well, I made it home without further incident. I cannot tell you all how much I appreciate Huber's help being an hour and a half from home and not knowing anybody. Huber is truly the man, and I'm extremely proud to be a member of the greatest Buick car club there is. Maybe we should change the name to magnAAA :D

PS: Huber, your PBA card is on it's way :D

·
Tattooed White Trash
1,162 Posts
:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Floyd84 said:
No problem!!! :D

Hey, by the way...do farts have lumps...hehehe!!!
That last one did me in!!! :wink:

·
Turbo Buick Jedi
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That wasn't a fart :eek!:

·
Tattooed White Trash
1,162 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
6 beats 8 said:
It was a SHART!
With lumps!

Take notice to this picture it will explain it all.. Hooper is on the right in this photo :D

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
PhillyTurboSix said:
With lumps!

Take notice to this picture it will explain it all.. Hooper is on the right in this photo :D
Damn you Mr C...you promised you wouldn't show anybody that!!! :mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts