Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well when the year 2015 gets here would you have a hover job done on your G-body car if you still have it by then? In case you don't know a hover job is from Back to the Future 2, in 2015 you can have an old ground car converted to a flying car.

PS, you can switch between ground driving mode and flying mode in a hover converted car.

·
prostitution for TR parts
1,477 Posts
Hell no! It will slow most of use down!

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
And not be able to do a smokey burnout????? To not be able to feel that swift kick in the ass that TIRES gripping terra firma with great power behind them?? NO SIR, NO WAY. Let the ricers and drifters have the hover.

·
Registered
552 Posts
gn85 said:
And not be able to do a smokey burnout????? To not be able to feel that swift kick in the ass that TIRES gripping terra firma with great power behind them?? NO SIR, NO WAY. Let the ricers and drifters have the hover.
I agree with this guy. :cheers:

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ment as a daily driver, not for racing. You probably have to get a flying car permit and that would be another mess.

·
I want a Z06
6,024 Posts
Heh isn't that crazy that movie is 20+ years old? :eek!:

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Buick Runner said:
I ment as a daily driver, not for racing. You probably have to get a flying car permit and that would be another mess.

I didn't mean to race either. I drive my Buick on a fairly regular basis, including to work. I enjoy doing burnouts coming out of work on a bad day. Still no.

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Forgot to say that you can switch between ground driving mode ( you still need to park on the street in 2015) and flying mode so you could probably still do burnouts in ground mode in a hover converted car. Remember it is less than 10 years away!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts