Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
prostitution for TR parts
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got home from hooters and it was great meeting everyone. Here are some pics.

Attachments

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
I had a great time. It was nice seeing you all, and extra nice that the weather held out for us.

P.S. I'm not sure if I really want to see those Huber pics.

-Banning.

·
nero v. 2.0
3,323 Posts
****!!! Looks like another fun time was had!! I PROMISE I'll make the next one... Never been to a meet, been in the damn club for going on 2 years... only thing to my name is 04 Buick day in Cecil... :rant:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Wanted to come, but I lost track of time, I have been working on my T for most of my vacation. I have it running now (Thanks to Frank G, Jim Accardi, and a bunch of local vendors). Now all I have to do is install a new Exhaust, door pins, gauges, and a lot of small stuff then ship it out to the body shop (any suggestions on who to use for exhaust and paint?). I hope to make the next meet.

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
Car is down, but not out

Hey guys, my car has a problem with fuel in the oil. I have a thread running in the other bulliten board. One of these months I will show up with my car....Chuck

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
I wanted to venture down but totally forgot about a show I pre-registered for months ago! :eek!: There was 3 GN's at this show. The show had 175 cars. All 3 GN's won a trophy.. I even got to hang out with Herb for a bit! :stir: :D I'll be at the next meet! At least I gave out a dozen or so MAGNA cards at the show so expect some new members soon! :headbang: :cheers: :6:

·
nero v. 2.0
3,323 Posts
GrndNatnl said:
Yeah yeah, Kenny.. You're just too good for us. :rolleyes: :D

:fight:

But nah in all seriousness, had to get a fresh block. I cracked the rod all the way from the bolt to the crank and thus destroyeed the crank!!!!!

NASTY!!!

167K miles, I'm not mad. The new block will yield another 150K I'm hoping all with a fresh engine bay (those that seen the pix of mine know the importance of this)!!!!:tongue:

Should be back on the road in time for the next meet and hopefully with no mis-matched body parts!

:cheers: :headbang:

But yea... MORE PIX!!!! :headbang:

·
Registered
775 Posts
PhillyTurboSix said:
.. I even got to hang out with Herb for a bit!
Yup....Jim was tough to find...I was finally able to find him over by the free Hotdogs.......Go figure?

Jim....your car looked very nice!

·
TTA#219
1,587 Posts
JAYSAV said:
(any suggestions on who to use for exhaust and paint?). I hope to make the next meet.
I dont know where you are In NJ,But as far as paint goes,Sano's in Dayton does awesome work.Super nice guys,Paint mostly Collector cars and Race cars..The Guy owns 1 of the Handful of the old Mickey Thompson Pontiac Can Am race cars (Funny Car)Ever produced,(I believe it is a 1 of 3) It had a really bad engine explosion 2 years ago,And the body was torn into 1000 different pieces.They collected all the Pieces and Fiberglassed it back together.

Exhaust wise,Depends what you need?You could just order a catback,Downpipe,and such from one of the vendors on the board.Or just drive up to Mufflex and have them do a custom exhaust for you.

Either way,You cant go wrong.

HTH,
Shawn

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Hooters babes are cool...err HOT!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
TurboRegal84 said:
Yup....Jim was tough to find...I was finally able to find him over by the free Hotdogs.......Go figure?

Jim....your car looked very nice!

:D

thanks Herb! Now stay off craigslist! :D

·
Registered
370 Posts
that's it! i'm coming next meet. hoober i'll be down this saturday over at andrew's to throw on a few parts. will be there early in the morning til late afternoon so swing by if you get the chance.

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Hey Huber thanks for letting me rock #3 to Delaware. One very nice peice of your awesome collection. Anyway, my T should be running as soon as the pump and front cover come in. I'll be there with it at the next MAGNA meeting.

As always great hanging out with everyone and see ya soon.

:6:

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Pauly smokin' it up!!!

Now you see Jimmy...

...now you don't!!! :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Purple87SS said:
Hey Huber thanks for letting me rock #3 to Delaware. One very nice peice of your awesome collection.
As always great hanging out with everyone and see ya soon.

:6:
No problem!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts