Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like perfect weather and it's going to be packed! This is a special night. Mike Romeo was killed in a car accident and they are having a benfit for his wife and kids. All proceeds from this event will go to Mike Romeo's family. A $500 pit bike is being auctioned off for $10 a ticket, 50/50 tickets and other great give-a-ways! As always D.A.'s Auto will be giving out FREE popcorn! So come on out early should be packed!

·
Registered
208 Posts
I might go and order take out from another restaurant.....Lol

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'll be there!!!

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Im gonna try and make it.:cheers: what time?

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It starts at 6 but people are there by 3! I get there around 3:30 typically and I'm the last one in the lot! They park them all over the grass so there is plenty of room but try to get there early! Also if you get there early, the food is quick and good. After about 6 your going to wait forever for cold food! So keep that in mind as well!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Im gonna head up tonight. Probably around 5 or so

·
Registered
947 Posts
hooters..

i'm cruisin this afternoon with Godzilla i will stop over for a few checkin some cool toys. i'll be there before 5 pm i'm hopin:cheers:

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
im out, the wife made dinner plans without asking me:(

·
Registered
947 Posts
hoot..

it was a nice cruise and lots of cars and this time we got our food longer than normal but it's all good:D

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And it looks like the last cruise ever there. Hooters is closing. They are going to re-open by Welsh and the Blvd.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts