Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you should already know, I'm having a July 4th BBQ at my house...All are welcome...I'll have beef ribs...burgers...dogs...chicken...baked taters...soft drinks...chips...salads...etc!! (BYOB) The menu is still being worked on till I get an amount of people who are coming!!!
Swimming pool will be open...horse shoes...quads etc!! Festivities start around Noon...I will be cooking all day!!!
At about 5:30, I would like to get as many GN's/TR's to participate in the Washing Twp Fourth of July Parade for my Dads American Legion Post!!! We have 10 spots/cars available in the parade (more or less) It takes about an hour and a half start to finish...Fire works to follow if you choose in Twp!!! Right now we have approx. 100 lbs of Dungeness Crab/King Crab to be devoured after the parade!!! This year I would like the recruit a couple of volunteers to help with set-up, cooking and clean up!!! Approx 50 people showed last year, I feel approx 75 will join in the festivities this year!! I will pay for everything but all donations would be cheerfully accepted. If you would like to bring food or drinks the day of party that's ok but I'd much rather have everything accounted for prior to the 4th!!! This is a rain or shine event...the parade would be postponed!!! Questions, comments, suggestions??? [email protected]

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Let me be the first to say I'm IN! :D Maybe the TTA will look good in the parade! :D I don't want an old vet poopin his diaper in the front seat tho! :eek!: :cool: :6: :cheers:

I'll also cook again for ya Pooper!! :)

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
me and devin are in and will volunteer to help with anything you need

·
prostitution for TR parts
1,477 Posts
The wife and I will be there! I will drive the mistress... I mean Buick, down so it can be in the parade. I just need an address so I can get directions. I'll be happy to make a donation to the ground hog relief fund!

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
blupuick said:
I'll be happy to make a donation to the ground hog relief fund!
hehehe...ya didn't think I was gonna let ALL that meat get away!!! :D
Directions soon to follow!!! Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
jhuber said:
I will pay for everything but all donations would be cheerfully accepted.
edit: HOOBERIZED font so his old ass can read it....don't tell him I called him an old ass...he might spit in my burger...
I'm in...and I'll bring a cheerful donation. :cheers:

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
at this point I am in will bring beer and some $$...but will be out for parade..will probally bring the kids...and I might let wife out of the basement for the day.

·
prostitution for TR parts
1,477 Posts
:LOL: Now that is comedy! I lock mine in the upstairs closet.

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
It's a definite maybe!!! :dunno:

Just kidding, I will be there. If you have problems with mosquitoes, me and my turbo seal would be glad to help. :)

PM me an addy.

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aaron B said:
edit: HOOBERIZED font so his old ass can read it....don't tell him I called him an old ass...he might spit in my burger...
I'm in...and I'll bring a cheerful donation. :cheers:
I hate when I have to whip this out....hehehe.... :bartmoon: :eek2:

MY MAGNIFYING GLASSES TO READ WITH, THAT IS!!!
:D

·
Original Owner
578 Posts
Count me, the GN and the wife and kids in too. I can help out anytime.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
The burn out box starts promptly at 1pm so bring your bald tires! Hoopers street is only half rubber we need to finish it off this year :D :3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
PhillyTurboSix said:
The burn out box starts promptly at 1pm so bring your bald tires! Hoopers street is only half rubber we need to finish it off this year :D :3gears: :3gears: :3gears:
SWEET!!! :cheers: :headbang:

Attachments

·
Neverlift Society
2,293 Posts
Well, it's a toss-up between your party and a rectal exam..... I guess I could get the exam later, Maggie and I will go I guess.

P.S. , I'm off that week so If you need help on Monday getting stuff done I'll be there.

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I love the smell of smoked hides!!! :D :cheers:

Attachments

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
1970gsx said:
Well, it's a toss-up between your party and a rectal exam..... I guess I could get the exam later, Maggie and I will go I guess.

Yah.. go to Hooberpalooza. That'll give you more time to study for your exam!

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
Sounds to good to pass up!

I'm looking foward to meeting everyone. My three boys and I would love to come over! They are 9,7& 6 yrs old. We will bring a donation, or whatever is needed........
Chuck

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
84BuickGNYorkPA said:
I'm looking foward to meeting everyone. My three boys and I would love to come over! They are 9,7& 6 yrs old. We will bring a donation, or whatever is needed........
Chuck
Great!!! Bring your swim trunks!!! :usa:

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1970gsx said:
Well, it's a toss-up between your party and a rectal exam.....
Gregg...thats the third rectal exam you've had this month!!! :moon: :bartmoon: :thinking: :dunno:

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.