Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
got a sneak peak last night- its a good one :headbang:

·
prostitution for TR parts
1,477 Posts
Thanks a lot, I have been trying to get a video of one of my burnouts for a while now. People don't usually catch me on camera doing illegal, er....I mean drag strip practice runs. :D :cheers: :6:

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
Holly S***

Hey Guys,

What a nice job on the music and editing....... you can't watch this video only one time!
Yea, that's me up first, the posi is at the mechanic's shop, waiting in line to get it installed.
Now I'm all pumped up for the next round of fun, who's having the next party, and it has to be at a dead end street... in Jersey.... :6: :usa: :D
Hoober, you had a white out :headbang: then you hear someone coughing, funny stuff!

Chuck

·
Original Owner
578 Posts
Excellent job Jim!!! :rocking: :hail: :headbang: Only 357 more days till Hooperpalooza 2007, I can't wait.
Hooper is slowly corrupting me so I will have a much better burnout next year.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
blupuick said:
Thanks a lot, I have been trying to get a video of one of my burnouts for a while now. People don't usually catch me on camera doing illegal, er....I mean drag strip practice runs. :D :cheers: :6:
Hey no problem my pleasure! :cheers: Gald you enjoyed it! Shame it was going to rain that day because if I had my GN there.. you still would not be able to see in that hood!! :D

Thanks Gary and Chuck! Gave me something to do at work the other night! :D Hopefully next year the weather will be 100% perfect!! It would be even better if I have the line lock installed in my GN by then! I installed half of it 2 years ago!! lol :6:

·
prostitution for TR parts
1,477 Posts
BTW, what camera do you use, video looks good. I have been looking for one for a while.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's a Sony Mavica CD400 Here is some more info on it.. CLICK HERE The thing I like is the video is nice.. the audio is nice.. and it takes awesome pictures. The batterys like any digitial camera suck so I have about 5 spares now. Works with a mini CDR. I just take the pics and dump them on the PC and they are ready to use. I'd owned Sony Mavica digital cameras for a good time now and they always seem to work good and last long. That's another thing.. I never keep it in the case and beat the hell out of it. Last month I spilled some alky on the thing and it did'nt bother it! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
PhillyTurboSix said:
The HOOBERPALOOZA 2006 is now up on turbobuicks.net so right click and Save target as...
Oh yeah....two weeks from now I may be able to see it!!! :D

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
NICE!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Damn guys :headbang: ... everyone's GNs were looking GREAT, i miss hanging out with you guys :( ..

·
Registered
281 Posts
Oh yeah....two weeks from now I may be able to see it!!!
well hoob... i know it might cut into the tire budget a lil but maybe you might wanna consider something other than dial-up :sw:

and for 07 if it doesn't freaking rain :rant: maybe i'll bring an old tire to burn untill it blows and win my own damn HPP (hoober performance parts) driveline brace rings as a prize. :D only thing is if i win it does anyone know how to mount one of those up to an 05 gsxr 600 :dunno:

oh yeah and good work on the vid cardood :cheers:

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Great video. I've only seen one other time when I did a burnout. You can see me steering the car sideways. Good coverage. Thanks for making the vid.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
great video, thanks for making it.

don

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks again guys! I try my best! :cheers: I think hooper is still downloading it from 3 days ago! :D I think the next Hooperpalooza we need to pass around the donation bucket to buy Hooper high speed internet! :D :cheers:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
The guys I work with loved the video. One of these days I'm gonna drop a smoky one right in the PD parking lot.

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
Hoober

John,
Did you get to see it yet?
I sent a link to my friends, I don't think that they know what to think?? If you are on the outside looking in, it's hard to believe that a 6 can make this much power and be twenty couple years old.
But again thanks for the invite, it was a great exsperience!
Chuck

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Aaron B said:
The guys I work with loved the video. One of these days I'm gonna drop a smoky one right in the PD parking lot.
hehehe...I just dropped a smoky one in my drawers!!! :D

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
84BuickGNYorkPA said:
John,
Did you get to see it yet?
I sent a link to my friends, I don't think that they know what to think?? If you are on the outside looking in, it's hard to believe that a 6 can make this much power and be twenty couple years old.
But again thanks for the invite, it was a great exsperience!
Chuck
I saw it at work but my comp doesnt have sound!!!

No problem on the invite...Sunday Fudds meet AFTER PARTY at my house!!! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts