Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Congrats to Hoobs he Passed his WRITTEN test to be tractor trailer driver :headbang:

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Ruth-Roh!!!! But in all seriousness, good job Hoobs.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Congrats Huber!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
I ACED my written test for CDL-A...General Knowledge, Combo, Air Brakes and Tanker but I still have the In-Cab, Pre-Trip and driving tests to pass!!! A bunch of memorizing and practice is still to come!!!

Carmelo, thanks for celebrating with Cindy Lou and I, passing one of the hardest tests I've taken in a long time!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Congrats HOOP! Maybe we can get an auto-hauler TT for BPG next year? You can take ALL the cars out!!:D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Congrats!! And deff welcome to the CDL Club. I also have a class A with tanker for 14yrs and counting. Which reminds me dl expires this weekend. Damn another $65. Lol. Road test is a breeze. On the pre trip part just ramble of every stupid thing you can think of checking. Eventually guy wil get tired of hearing you and say lets go. Lol

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
celebration..

I ACED my written test for CDL-A...General Knowledge, Combo, Air Brakes and Tanker but I still have the In-Cab, Pre-Trip and driving tests to pass!!! A bunch of memorizing and practice is still to come!!!

Carmelo, thanks for celebrating with Cindy Lou and I, passing one of the hardest tests I've taken in a long time!!! :cheers:
Anytime Hoobs but Brian Mak.. got lucky as one of the hot waitress expressed a strong interest on him (and he had no idea) as she asked Nikki about him. I was there @ Sage again last night with friends and she gave me a card with her name and phone number and said "ask Brian to please call me" you're talkin about Brian is a chick magnet:poon:

So i took a picture of the card and sent it to Brian Mak..

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Just remeber Hoober if you have a CDL you have to behave on the roads when your driving you regular vehicle. If you get pulled over the fines are big time for Commercial Drivers. Good luck hope this works out for the best!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Thanks guys!!! Not sure if I can get my old job back running Digger and buckets trucks around for our wonderful Lineman...Ray, Frank and others... I don't want long haul although Cindy Lou may want me gone for extended time!!! :D

·
Mad Scientist
494 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.