Turbo Buick Forums banner

Hoober Hears A Hedge Hog!!!

1K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  gbsean 
#1 · (Edited)
We had a little GN party at my house tonight...Gregg, Don and Tara!!! We were installing a Super Dooper Hoober Loop in Gregg's car when my cat started to growl at the car ramps??? Thinking it was a little garder snake or something, Don went to see it!!! He says it's a hedge hog...we all said no way!!! With that IT starts to growl back??? Don wanted to chase it out with a stick but IT had a different idea!!! Once the big basturd came out IT was like a football with teeth...everyone scattered!!! Gregg was dancing like a little girl as the bugger went under #4...Don, still chasing it with a stick!!! IT was growling under the car...Don chased it under my toolbox and then out the door...into the weeds!!! That was some funny stuff!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Tara's not afraid of any growling, snarling, rabid...
HEDGE HOG!!! :D

Attachments

#3 ·
I may have been dancing like a little girl, but Hoober failed to post the pic of the ceiling he took as he sharted in his pants when the thing came running out! :yup:

#4 ·
That's not a hedgehog that's a groundhog. Groundhogs have Biger teeth and are meaner.. Your all lucky to be alive!! :hide:

#5 ·
H/OtoGN said:
That's not a hedgehog that's a groundhog. Groundhogs have Biger teeth and are meaner.. Your all lucky to be alive!! :hide:
Well Curt, THATS good to know!!! :D That sucker had HATE in his eyes when he came out from under the car!!! I'd swear he was gonna rip mybalz off!!! :confused:
Next thing you know a Grizzely's gonna be showing up for a visit!!! :D

#6 ·
That thing looks like a hamster compared to the raccoon that showed up in my driveway last night. I thought it was going to steal one of the cars!

#7 ·
jhuber said:
Well Curt, THATS good to know!!! :D That sucker had HATE in his eyes when he came out from under the car!!! I'd swear he was gonna rip mybalz off!!! :confused:
Next thing you know a Grizzely's gonna be showing up for a visit!!! :D
They can get pretty nasty when you get between them and their hole in the ground. I know from prior experience. :D But I won and he still found his way back to his hole/burial plot with a little help. :wink:

#9 ·
stealthtt said:
I thought it was going to steal one of the cars

:LOL:
hoober was that lil guy bigger than your dog?

I confess I sent him over to see what kind of parts I need. You just had to mess things up and corner him :damnit:

#11 ·
A few hours later.. Hooper took the HOG for a ride around the block and him and his new friend lived happily ever after!

#13 ·
The only problem when they got home the hog took the kitty and Tara hostage and they are still missing!

#15 ·
Who's got a copy of photshop they can share, so I can join in on the fun????

#16 ·
Jim you are a nut. Those pics are so f*@kin funny :LOL: :LOL: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: .

#17 ·
PhillyTurboSix said:
A few hours later.. Hooper took the HOG for a ride around the block and him and his new friend lived happily ever after!

I have not laughed so hard in ages...that was great...you should print it and have Huber sign it...waaaayyy tooo funny :yup:

#18 ·
hehehehe thanks guys... I do it all just to put a smile on your faces :yup: :D :cheers:

#19 ·
HAHAHAHAAHAHA *getting back into office chair*

#21 ·
FlyinGN said:
LOL it WAS good Jim! Looks like hooper is licking him clean as hes driving too lol
Rodent Fur has that musky taste...NOT the fish...The MUSK!!! :D

#23 ·
Heres another pic I just found.

FREEZE VARMINT

Attachments

#24 ·
84GNGary said:
Heres another pic I just found.

FREEZE VARMINT

hehehe...Caddy Shack, my favorite!!! :cheers: :cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.