Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think some should give it up, sound'ed like another motor at arm drop that went south.:dunno:

·
Registered
83 Posts
??? what does honsetly mean . Can someone give this person a dictionary. The turbo buick members would love to know what you mean. Or do you mean honestly. So sad when certain board members like to see other people's car's fail. Instead of helping out each other some are rejoicing with laughter. Winners never give up. If you stumble or fall, you pick yourself up and go again to race another day. Oh well. Ignorance at its best.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
car

??? what does honsetly mean . Can someone give this person a dictionary. The turbo buick members would love to know what you mean. Or do you mean honestly. So sad when certain board members like to see other people's car's fail. Instead of helping out each other some are rejoicing with laughter. Winners never give up. If you stumble or fall, you pick yourself up and go again to race another day. Oh well. Ignorance at its best.

No Ignorance here! just the truth like they say car-ma's a bitch and it's coming around two fold and it looks good on him, if you like hanging out with some one that like's to rip people off and then trash talk you after you do something for them you go rate ahead, i see your the spoke's man for you and the PM Enterprise crew, don't worrier he's already trash talk you and your partner, and for helping each other out no thank's, i don't see you with a wrench in your hand!!! Did't you and your partner take off after the car broke so the fun had stop your hero's car is a joke, $200.000 and counting and how many motors 25,26 and counting that's ignorance because you and your crew don't know any better.:cheers: Until next time kid's take care.:cheers:

·
Registered
654 Posts
WOW maybe YOU should learn a few things before you bash someone else!
I'M talking about the content of your post not peoples personal issues.

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
I think someone needs a new "Tuna" :dunno:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts