Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just about to take my daily look at at the MAGNA section and I noticed 111 people viewing our section!:eek!:

By far the most trafficed section of the whole tbs site. Prob people coming to laugh at Huber's antics.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
That # is BS it's amazing what companies do to pad their hits to a website so they can sell advertising. This site is lucky to have maybe 20 people come on here all day and that would be pushing it.

Stefan

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Could be bots too.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
It's bots and padded I'm sure.. Unfortunately this site is loaded with "fake" users. They even post and reply to each other! They need those numbers to sell the banners!

·
GN Old Timer
90 Posts
Unfortunately this site is loaded with "fake" users.
Stop picking on Huber!! :D

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
It's bots and padded I'm sure.. Unfortunately this site is loaded with "fake" users. They even post and reply to each other! They need those numbers to sell the banners!
Fake users? Like who?

-B

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
It shouldn't be out of the question with the exposure the club has been getting, through BPG news letter, Cecil Buick Regionals, and Jeff's "MAGNA" bumper stickers on our back windows.... will get more exposure once Black Air comes out Dec. 11...... I run into GN owners from the York area, that never heard of our club. But even with all this, I guess it could be fake numbers on here.....

Chuck

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm sure the group has considered getting its own forum page at some point? Our little local car group has had a few already. There are free versions but you have to put up with all kind of banner ads (well, a lot like every other forum actually), but we ended up paying like $70 / year for an ad-free site.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.