Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Chris is busy right now, so I thought I'd jump in here. What's up?

Attachments

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Zap said:
What's a nice dog like you doing with an owner like Chris? :confused: :wink:
You lookin for an ass kickin? Chris told me about you.

Attachments

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
THEY'RE TAKING OVER! :eek!: this is going to be like that planet of the apes... but worse!! planet of dogs! :crazy:

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
do yougo nuts every time you hear a KNOCK cause you think there is someone at the door only to realize it is Chris's dumb car...don't you wish he spent more time with you than that car...dont you wish you could just pi$$ on his tires and dump on his front seat...and what is up up with the dry dog food...demand steak... :D fetch...what ups with that you get tyhe stupid ball..I am busy Lassie is on TV...

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Oh my god, I can't even tell you guys how long I've been waiting for the appropriate thread in which to bring up the subject of 'sniffing'. Dreams really do come true.

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gbsean said:
do yougo nuts every time you hear a KNOCK cause you think there is someone at the door only to realize it is Chris's dumb car...don't you wish he spent more time with you than that car...dont you wish you could just pi$$ on his tires and dump on his front seat...and what is up up with the dry dog food...demand steak... :D fetch...what ups with that you get tyhe stupid ball..I am busy Lassie is on TV...
Sean, everytime I bring the dog out to the garage with me he pisses on at least two of the tires. :mad:

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You guys are boring me. Where's this guy Wood? Chris told me he had to get in on every damn thread on this forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
charleslong said:
Hey whats going on dog, long time no see. How is the arthritis doing?
The arthritis is bad, but no one said life was a bed of roses.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think it's kind of funny that my dog and I both have arthritis. Actually the old we get, the more I find we have in common. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts