Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Man I so wish I was there. Screw the racing, its the fun we have at the local establishments and in the hotel parking lots that makes the trip so fun. I posted why I'm not there in the 'Bowling Green Pics' thread. Now I'm starting to feel guilty because there are people selling nice stuff thats waiting on me to get there because I've told them I'd definately buy from them upon my arrival. I have no idea how to get in touch with them now as all comunications were done on the internet.

·
Neigbours r sleeping?
486 Posts
Hey Wendy

Don't feel too bad We were already packed and set to go.

Woke up in the middle of the night on Tuesday with a sore face, went to the washroom.
My face was swollen on the left side and looked like I had a baseball in my mouth . . .

Went to Emerg and told me that I had an infection from a tooth, strange no pain. They gave me prescription for antibiotics.

Called my Dentist and they got me in to see me. He told me they could not do anything with the infection so to continue with the antibiotics, and set a appointment for Tuesday of the following week.

Ok all should have been great. WRONG

So Wednesday morning called my Insurance carrier for out of Country insurance, guess what since this is now a preexisting health issue if something happened to me while out of the country I would end up paying for and medical costs that could be related to the infection.

Hence WE did not go to BG. Can you say upset to say the least... :(

Later AJ :(

Sorry not trying to highjack the thread.

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nasty Wendy said:
Man I so wish I was there. Screw the racing, its the fun we have at the local establishments and in the hotel parking lots that makes the trip so fun. I posted why I'm not there in the 'Bowling Green Pics' thread. Now I'm starting to feel guilty because there are people selling nice stuff thats waiting on me to get there because I've told them I'd definately buy from them upon my arrival. I have no idea how to get in touch with them now as all comunications were done on the internet.

You've really had a great past year or so. :(

·
war is hell
928 Posts
keep your fingers crossed an knock on wood (steve wood?) Yes, hope for the best, but never, never NEVER NEVER ask "how can it get any worse?" while thinking that it can't get any worse...

trust me and don't ask me why I say this... :(

not that you probably need me preaching to you anyway...

but I feel your pain. :( :(
:cool:

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
Well it can only get better........I hope.

Wendy,

You were missed, both at the track and in the parking lots!! I hope things get better for you and I will see you next year in BG. :cheers:

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
$1987 GN$ said:
Hey Wendy

Don't feel too bad We were already packed and set to go.

Woke up in the middle of the night on Tuesday with a sore face, went to the washroom.
My face was swollen on the left side and looked like I had a baseball in my mouth . . .

Went to Emerg and told me that I had an infection from a tooth, strange no pain. They gave me prescription for antibiotics.

Called my Dentist and they got me in to see me. He told me they could not do anything with the infection so to continue with the antibiotics, and set a appointment for Tuesday of the following week.

Ok all should have been great. WRONG

So Wednesday morning called my Insurance carrier for out of Country insurance, guess what since this is now a preexisting health issue if something happened to me while out of the country I would end up paying for and medical costs that could be related to the infection.

Hence WE did not go to BG. Can you say upset to say the least... :(

Later AJ :(

Sorry not trying to highjack the thread.

AJ,

I wondered what happened to you, I kept looking for you and your wife. I hope you get better soon!! :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts