Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I opened a new account today as I couldn't remember my old one lost my old email to recover the account. Not that it matters much as I was never a big poster anyways. I did read occasionally.

Anyways, I had to sell my 87 gn a few years back and did so to my brother. He in turn took it, drove it through deep water and then let his girlfriend drive it. Well, they no longer have a GN anymore either. She wrecked it first time she drove it. Brand new PT tranny gone. 5K up in smoke. Never mind all the other work I did to it. Probably more in it than I bought it for. Sold it my brother for a loss too.

So I am back on the site because I have a few bits and pieces I have been sitting on hoping one day to get another GN or turbo-t or something. That doesn't appear to be anywhere in my future so I want to get rid of some stuff. Problem now is I have to post here 5 times so I can post elsewhere.

Was gonna but it on ebay but thought I would give you guys a chance at what I have first. It isn't much but whatever.

Full set of 4 87 gn rims with center caps.
set of headers that have been all fixed and painted.
test pipe with the side cutout that replaces the CAT.

Still looking for now but that is what I can think of off the top of my head.

I will post more and get some pics together so I can post in the proper section.

Thanks

-greg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not a loss so much I guess. He did buy it after all so it is really his loss. He was just stupid and careless. But I sort of expect that from him. I am the fool for selling it to him. I had no choice as I had to relocate from San Francisco to Atlanta where I am now.

Anyone in the southeast interested in some parts, let me know.

--

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The test pipe fit a 3 inch TH down pipe. Has the 4 bolt flange for the exhaust connection.
Is stainless steel.

I don't understand what price to 15469 means exactly. Pardon my ignorance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I see. Sorry. Shipping USPS looks to be 11.50. I approximated at 5 lbs.

The pipe is lightly used and in good shape. New they are about $85 or $90. So I would say with shipping $65 should be fair. If not then make me an offer.

Thanks

-greg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts