Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't find my torque specs sheet, and I wanted to tighten down some of the bolts under the hood - you know, like front cover, water pump, intake, etc. I wanted get them just right, so I used a four-foot breaker bar. I not sure if their tight enough. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Steve is out headbutting some goats, as he is prone to do on friday nights. He says it toughens up the soul and loosens up the sinuses. Admit it, Eddie finally got fed up and cracked you over the skull with a pipe, didn't he? :yup:

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Zap said:
Steve is out headbutting some goats, as he is prone to do on friday nights. He says it toughens up the soul and loosens up the sinuses. Admit it, Eddie finally got fed up and cracked you over the skull with a pipe, didn't he? :yup:
You mean fast talkin' Eddie Baker?

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
SW is watching his favorite movie "the sound of music" and replaying the goat puppet scene

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Last night Steve took his two best girls to the drive-in movie.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
city boys don't know the difference, obviously. Should have been taken to the Petting Zoo.

How come you never know torque specs? You have a manual!

I never use a torque wrench for that stuff...of course I don't use a breaker bar, either :crazy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts