Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
will be in Ottawa for 2 days for business "so to speak" . I'll have a few hours of down time . anything worth checking out ???? any good bars or real NICE restaurants , I'm on a unlimited expense account :D . thanks .

·
Gone and almost forgotten
1,042 Posts
Where ? When and How ?? A bunch of us are leaving for Indy on Wednesday, but I would be happy to make suggestions on best to use your expense account....

:headbang:

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Real-T said:
Where ? When and How ?? A bunch of us are leaving for Indy on Wednesday, but I would be happy to make suggestions on best to use your expense account....

:headbang:

Picking up a Dodge Derango SUV from the car rental company early afternoon and heading out , leaving Ottawa Wed . I think were staying at the Marriott . Looking for the best Steak House in down a cool place to kick back , and a nice outdoor patio bar to watch the "Sundress Olympics" . any suggestions ? it's my first time to Ottawa . The person I'm going with has been there a number of times so sort of knows his way around the streets .

·
Gone and almost forgotten
1,042 Posts
Actually if you are staying at the Marriott on Kent, there are a couple of good steakhouses in the area.

Hy's is a well-known one, a new one opened up a couple of months ago called Prime 360, which is also in that area.

For the sundress olympics, head to the market area and grab a spot on any one of the patios. My fave is Empire grill, nice place, few kids, and covers a pretty good spot on the corner.

Not sure what it will be like on a weekday, but even a slow day on a patio is a good one.....

:cheers:

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Real-T said:
Actually if you are staying at the Marriott on Kent, there are a couple of good steakhouses in the area.

Hy's is a well-known one, a new one opened up a couple of months ago called Prime 360, which is also in that area.

For the sundress olympics, head to the market area and grab a spot on any one of the patios. My fave is Empire grill, nice place, few kids, and covers a pretty good spot on the corner.

Not sure what it will be like on a weekday, but even a slow day on a patio is a good one.....

:cheers:

THANKS !!!!!!! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts