Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Been on the site for about a month now and wanted to introduce myself. I bought and 87 gn back in april and so fan am loving it. Getting compliments every time i take a cruise with it. As far as i know it has a shift kit, upgraded stall converter (not sure what stall it is), and some other minor upgrades. Evidently it was a ex drag strip car so i know it was beaten on a bit, but for the price, mileage(71k), and condition it was too good to pass up. I heard you are having meet in cherry hill next sunday so i hope to be there and learn more about my car. Thanks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, I have two other rides. A 2002 Ford F150 Harley Davidson Supercharged and a 2003 Mercury Marauder. Both are modified.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome to the dark side as ive been told LOL. I replied in my thread but check out Jim Dunn at Home | Buick Turbo Performance He'll be able to tell you exactly what you have in your car and give advice/recommendations etc. I've spoken with him on the phone and as soon as we can make it work me and my GN will be making a visit to see him. GOOD luck with your GN

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.