Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm very excited about the possibility of getting into a turbo buick! I'm working on a budget, hopefully this will help me to find the car, learn about it and stay close to budget! I'm very excited for what's to come!

First question: Is is possible to get into the Buick Turbo game for $5500 or less?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Welcome aboard. To answer your question. I think if your patient enough, you'll be able to find a TR in your price range. Would have to be a T-Type/Turbo T for that money. This would be for an 86-87 of course.
I think you would find even cheaper for pre-'86

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome aboard. To answer your question. I think if your patient enough, you'll be able to find a TR in your price range. Would have to be a T-Type/Turbo T for that money. This would be for an 86-87 of course.
I think you would find even cheaper for pre-'86

Where, besides the boards here, is a good place to look? I'd really like to get a Regal, and of course 86-87. What sort of mileage would that have on it?

Are these cars suitable for daily driving? I always hear mixed reviews from friends, what's the thoughts on here? Is there a particular mileage I should not even consider?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts