Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Special thanks to Jim (PhillyTurboSix) who I met at a local car show who got me hooked to this link as well as MAGNA, as I am new to this site but not to the car world. Have been a gearhead and avid muscle car enthusiast for most of my life, as I have been biased towards Mopars in addition to owning several of them through the years. I still have my ’68 Chargers that I have owned since having them as my driver during my high school days from 20+ years ago….the restoration became a great father / son project.

My toy is a 1987 Buick Grand National with T-Tops. Some of the mods from stock include Walbro 340 fuel pump, Hotwire kit, 60# injectors, TT chip, Energy Suspension body bushings, Powerlogger, LC-1 Wideband O2 with gauge, RJC boost controller, RJC power plate, SE Turbo downpipe, Pypes exhaust, and frame braces. I have learned to enjoy the turbo power along with the newer technology when compared to my stock ’68 R/T, as they are both two different animal on the road.

Hope to meet up with fellow turbo owners in the South Jersey area in the coming weeks……looking to go to Cecil, MD and the upcoming Kirban open house to meet more folks too. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Nice meeting you today!!! You picked up a clean 87 GN...good luck with it and see you Monday at the track rental!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey John.....same here. You have a nice collection of GN's / Turbo Buicks yourself! Looking forward to seeing you and other fellow Turbo Buick owners from our area soon. Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.