Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I'm new to turbo regals. I recently picked up a 99 camaro with an 87 grand national drivetrain. Once I got it home I found that that the number 5 cylinder wall was cracked. For the time being I picked up a low mileage 87gn motor and used the shortblock for my champion aluminum heads billet cam setup and webber intake. Vince Janis of Janis transmission built me a stage 3 billet trans with brake. The car has run 10.50s at 130mph. I will post up a couple pics

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a lot!! The car is scheduled to be tuned April 27th. It put down 529 last year I'm hoping for 550 with the small changes I have made. I'm lucky I'm only 45 minutes from webber. The car is pump gas with an alky kit. Fast classic ecu. I want somebody that knows what they are doing tune it to make my stock bottom end last until I can figure out something else.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm running a precision hpq71 billet wheel turbo at 22psi with a stretched stock location intercooler. 3500 stall non lock up converter. The rear end is a ford 8.8 ladder bar set up with 3.55s. Anything you guys see that I should change or any recommendations

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm running a precision hpq71 billet wheel turbo at 22psi with a stretched stock location intercooler. 3500 stall non lock up converter. The rear end is a ford 8.8 ladder bar set up with 3.55s. Anything you guys see that I should change or any recommendations
hi do you mind posting complete mod list? just to get a basic idea

im looking at at this engine for my next swap and looking to make 600whp. thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hi do you mind posting complete mod list? just to get a basic idea

im looking at at this engine for my next swap and looking to make 600whp. thanks
Stock 77k shortblock
Champion alum heads
Precision turbo and engine 210 billet hydraulic roller
Webber ported intake with nemco upper accufab TB
83lb injectors
Precision 71hpq billet wheel turbo at only 22psi
Stretched stock location intercooler
Fast classic ecu
Straight 3in exhaust no muffler

1 - 20 of 21 Posts