Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, names Am. Located in beautiful Coquitlam British Columbia, Canada.

I have owned my 85 Grand National for just over 2 years and love it. I pulled it out of a barn in Northern BC after sitting for 21 years.

Took me a few months to get it all ckeaned and tuned up. It is T-Top car.

This is the day I pulled it out of the Barn.
Tire Wheel Plant Automotive side marker light Car
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood
Tire Hood Street light Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Hood Wood Window Automotive exterior Automotive lighting
Wood Font Natural material Metal Temperature
Gas Font Wood Metal Motor vehicle

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have put in alot of time and sweat into getting the car where it is today. I was very lucky as it had no rust on the body or trunk other than some surface rust on the frame. Installed a new fuel tank and 340 pump, new magnaflow exhaust, new power window motors, new trunk kit, 87 wheels and grill, Digitails rear light setup. Hotwire kit for fuel pump, 87 ecu upgrade, dual electric fans and 3 core aluminum radiator. Also installed 87 ignition coil and harness. Installed a scanmaster and 3 Autometer gauges on pillar Oil, Pressure coolant temp and Temp.

Changed all the v belts, coolant hoses, new AC compressor, 150amp alt, brakes all around. I even got another broken power antenna and assembled one good working out of the 2.

I had a turbo tweak chip burned by Eric for my car as I have a TA33-c and 60lb injectors for it.
Plant Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle
Electrical wiring Gas Motor vehicle Auto part Engineering
Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bicycle tire Bicycle fork
Tire Bicycle tire Automotive tire Bicycle handlebar Wheel
Gas Auto part Screw Machine Metal
Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Locking hubs
Plumbing fitting Plumbing Pipe Metal Titanium
Hand Finger Cosmetics Nail Automotive tire
Hand Tire Automotive tire Cosmetics Finger

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My power brake master failed so I did a swap for a power booster setup that came in the v8 regal from 85, Rockauto had everything available. I find alot better and easy to diagnose...just had to pull the brake pedal out and move the pin on the shaft at a different angle.

This is how my car is now....I have it insured year round with collector plates $300yr for insurance.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts