Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

one of my headlight tints got smashed on the highway the other day and I need to replace them. Anyone have a set they want to get rid of or know of anyplace to get them?
I tried Cdn Tire and after 10 days they told me (when I called) that they are on back order.

Thanks alot,

Ravi :cheers:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Headlight Tints

TRFanatic said:
Hello all,

one of my headlight tints got smashed on the highway the other day and I need to replace them. Anyone have a set they want to get rid of or know of anyplace to get them?
I tried Cdn Tire and after 10 days they told me (when I called) that they are on back order.

Thanks alot,

Hi Ravi,
I have 1 that you can have if that is any good for you.
Let me know.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Tint

Hi Ravi
I dug the shade out of storage and it has a few scratch's but usable. I will be at the car show in Ajax Saturday night. I usually get there about 7:00pm. It is at the CTC parking lot and I park in the lot behind Montana's. Directions: 401 east to Ajax exit Salem Rd, north on Salem to Highway 2 (Kingston Rd), turn right to go east again and first light turn left. I'll be in the parking lot behind Montana's.

Bill,
How about Saturday night in Ajax. Time for a "Get Together"
Anybody else?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks

Thanks a bunch Wayne. Any chance I could pick that up at your place?? I may not be able to come Saturday evening to the car show.

thanks and take care,

·
Registered
188 Posts
Ravi,
PM sent
Thanks

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Many thanks Wayne. Wow that car is beautiful.

See you soon.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Ravi,
Enjoyed the get together.
Speaking of beautiful cars, you wanna trade? :)
Thanks for the tour of your ride.
Take care :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts