Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an old school setup up. I was told the turbo is a turbonetics 70 mm turbo
front mount intercooler
2-turbonetics deltagates
after market headers

I can email pics. I'm really looking to just get rid of this stuff. Make offer.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
to be more specific on what he has

turbo is a 70mm on center (4" inlet polished compressor housing) , the oncenter refers to exhaust housing which is 4 bolt square exhaust inlet with 4 bolt round exhaust) has a deltagate mount welded on exhaust housing
(he has a 3-4bolt adapter to use with 3 bolt headers)

intercooler is an ESP front mount with 2 1/2 pipes (uses your exiting up pipe)
(a writeup with a pic and performance specs on this can be found on the bob dick intercooler tests at Vortex Buicks)

turbonetic deltagates are for parts (i tested and they dont function correctly)
headers are hooker super comp mild steel 3 bolt and complete (has a deltagate mount on crossover pipe)

he also has a mild steel oncenter 3" downpipe that worked with the headers and the oncenter turbo

the turbo/headers/downpipe setup went 130mph on his stage motor setup

·
Registered
829 Posts
I could really use the shaft out of one of those Deltagates!!

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks doc!

What he said!

to be more specific on what he has

turbo is a 70mm on center (4" inlet polished compressor housing) , the oncenter refers to exhaust housing which is 4 bolt square exhaust inlet with 4 bolt round exhaust) has a deltagate mount welded on exhaust housing
(he has a 3-4bolt adapter to use with 3 bolt headers)

intercooler is an ESP front mount with 2 1/2 pipes (uses your exiting up pipe)
(a writeup with a pic and performance specs on this can be found on the bob dick intercooler tests at Vortex Buicks)

headers are hooker super comp mild steel 3 bolt and complete (has a deltagate mount on crossover pipe)

he also has a mild steel oncenter 3" downpipe that worked with the headers and the oncenter turbo

the turbo/headers/downpipe setup went 130mph on his stage motor setup

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump. $600 takes all. Need gone ASAP. That's for turbo, fmic, headers, downpipe, wastegates, crossover pipe, cutout, and polished ic pipes w/ couplings.

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
intercooler sold.

make offers on other stuff. I will pretty much give this stuff away. Also have a bone stock radiator in decent shape.

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SOLD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.