Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Village Idiot
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(CBS4) BOSTON A high-rise window washer was in court Tuesday, because he killed a sea gull on the job.

Christopher Guay was washing windows at a 161 Devonshire Street in Boston last Friday. He told WBZ Radio’s Carl Stevens he was being harassed by sea gulls.

“I was waving a broom all day and it was working up until the end of the day and I accidentally whacked one of them and killed it.”

Witnesses say he repeatedly beat the bird until it was dead.

An officer for the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (MSPCA) arrested Guay. He spent Friday night in jail. He had to be bailed out by his wife.

When he went to work Monday morning, he was told he was fired.

Guay says he loves animals. He and his wife have 14 finches, 2 parakeets, 4 doves, 3 cats, 2 dogs, a snake and several other pets.

Guay pleaded not guilty to the animal cruelty charge, which is a felony. If he's convicted Guay could face up to five years in prison. He's due back in court on July 14.

(© MMVI, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

Meanwhile, Congressman Patrick Kennedy walked away from the plea bargain which allowed him to plead guilty to a misdemeanor count of driving under the influence of prescription drugs. He was sentenced to court-ordered drug treatment - which he had already begun at the Mayo Clinic for the second time in six months - and a year of probation. Two additional charges of reckless driving and failure to exhibit a driving permit were dismissed under the agreement reached with prosecutors. The Congressman was also ordered to pay a $350 fine.

Once again, the Kennedy family has given New Englanders the chance to demonstrate that they in New England have their priorities well in hand.
:confused:

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
How true.
If the birds had harassed him to the point where he slipped and fell to injury or death,it would have been "unfortunate".....groan.
next thing you know,they'll be jailing hunters for defending campers against attacking bears,mountain lions,etc. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
The whole phuckin' world's gone crazy. Or is that sissy?

Just for the record, there was a bird outside my window last night that wouldn't shut up so I blew a couple of holes through him and got some sleep.....an I don't even feel bad about it! :eek!:

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
On the other hand how hard could it be to find another window washer. It's not like losing a nuclear scientist or something. :crazy:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
DCEPTCN said:
Just for the record, there was a bird outside my window last night that wouldn't shut up so I blew a couple of holes through him

:rolleyes:

If he was blubbering on and on about the Constitution and ancient Greeks it was Senator Byrd...and I hope you nailed him. :sw:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts