Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are places that will custom cut to length, but do any of the vendors sell a ready made package for our cars. Im not totally opposed to rubber, but I do want to avoid the rubber ones with the single green stripe that runs lengthwise down the hose.

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
You can try Cottons, Ramchargers, Poston's, and Kirbans Perf. Products, all should have the kits. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Conley has silicone hose packages in several colors...

------------------
------------------
Steve Wood

86 GN bought new, 87 T-type-81 El Camino with GN drive train-basically stock 86, 94 Caprice 9C1, 69 SS396 Camaro Convertible

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Originally posted by STAGE 2:
I know there are places that will custom cut to length, but do any of the vendors sell a ready made package for our cars. Im not totally opposed to rubber, but I do want to avoid the rubber ones with the single green stripe that runs lengthwise down the hose.
What's wrong with those ones? I'm just curious.

As for the blue silicone check your local resourses, some auto-cycle-marine stores carry that stuff, you'll just need the lengths and dia.'s

·
Registered
204 Posts
Just picked up a length of 2" blue silicone today from a local supply house. Be prepared, it cost $2.00 an INCH! At least you can cut it [carefully] to the size you need it. Most kits are a little too short for a good fit.

------------------
Nick Micale
3334 W. Marconi Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85053
602-866-9908

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PRSRIZD_V6: there's not really anything wrong with them, but for some reason the ones ive had have been chewed up from taking in IC on and off. Its a personal bias really, just wanted to try something new, and i kinda like their shiny appearance over the flat rubber one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts