Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Specifically the final revisions of the C4 that started in 92?

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
RougeVette has done a vette hybrid and put a C4 body on it. I think the original car was a C3 though.

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
RougeVette has done a vette hybrid and put a C4 body on it. I think the original car was a C3 though.
Nope. It was a C4 he started with, then just updated the body to the mildly updated 92+ style.

·
Registered
955 Posts
There was also a short stroke Stage 2 powered C4 widebody road race car with twin turbos and Jerico 5 speed with 8 piston caliper brakes that was amateur raced. Bright screaming yellow. Wish I had some pics of it. He said it made 900hp on low boost and was rather quick. :6:

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
gnx7 said:
There was also a short stroke Stage 2 powered C4 widebody road race car with twin turbos and Jerico 5 speed with 8 piston caliper brakes that was amateur raced. Bright screaming yellow. Wish I had some pics of it. He said it made 900hp on low boost and was rather quick. :6:
Guy's name was Anton..I have some pictures of that car somewhere.

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
I know of a 1992 ZR1 (thief recovery) that has a stage 2 with a PT94 turbo. He street races so no other info can be provided. :cool:

·
Registered
155 Posts
If you guys would get your lazy asses down to Bowling Green for the GS Nationals you would have known the C4 LC2 Hybrid thing had been done years ago.

(I was upset about the small turn out this year, sorry.)

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
People are wising up and attending other shows. I know a bunch of people that could only get the time off for one show this year, and it's Indy June 28th - July 1st.

BG is on it's way out thanks to the crooked management.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts