Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Specifically the final revisions of the C4 that started in 92?

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
RougeVette has done a vette hybrid and put a C4 body on it. I think the original car was a C3 though.
Nope. It was a C4 he started with, then just updated the body to the mildly updated 92+ style.

·
Registered
955 Posts
There was also a short stroke Stage 2 powered C4 widebody road race car with twin turbos and Jerico 5 speed with 8 piston caliper brakes that was amateur raced. Bright screaming yellow. Wish I had some pics of it. He said it made 900hp on low boost and was rather quick. :6:

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
gnx7 said:
There was also a short stroke Stage 2 powered C4 widebody road race car with twin turbos and Jerico 5 speed with 8 piston caliper brakes that was amateur raced. Bright screaming yellow. Wish I had some pics of it. He said it made 900hp on low boost and was rather quick. :6:
Guy's name was Anton..I have some pictures of that car somewhere.

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
People are wising up and attending other shows. I know a bunch of people that could only get the time off for one show this year, and it's Indy June 28th - July 1st.

BG is on it's way out thanks to the crooked management.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.