Turbo Buick Forums banner

Happy Birthday Gnat352!

767 views 31 replies 25 participants last post by  Max 
#1 ·
Let me be the first to wish you and your ferret a Happy Birthday! Now go get drunk! :cheers:

#3 ·
Happy birthday :cheers:

#5 · (Edited)
RATZ I was going to post this morning but for the tech problem..I did PM ya...you are still not old enough to drink that "hard" apple juice or mix something else with that fruit punch....Happy Birthday...my panel prepper :cheers: :cheers: maybe I will let you have sip up in salem

#11 ·
Nasty Wendy said:
You may not be old enough for Moonshine but maybe we can sneak you a shot of Moonglow. :cheers: Happy Birthday. :cheers:
:LOL: Happy B-Day Joe New ferrett grill will be ready soon :cheers:

#15 ·
as my adopted son to be, you can drink beer with me now...all you gotta do is show up! :)

#16 ·
Happy Birthday! :cheers:

Attachments

#18 ·
Thanks, you Guys are the best :D :cheers: , I just got back from work, and am gonna eat my Chinese food with my ferret :D

The ferret got me a new tool set from sears :D, now I can fix my motor :rolleyes: :D

#19 ·
Thats great!!!!

bring it with you on Sat. hehe :rolleyes:

#20 ·
Happy Birthday buddy! I didn't know it was your birthday.

Art.

#21 ·
Thanks Art,
I fkin almost knocked out someone at work today :D....Other then that it's been a good day :cheers:, I did not touch the buick today cause it would only make my day horrible, so I will wait till tommarrow to unleash my anger :rolleyes: :D

#22 ·
Gnat352 said:
Thanks Art,
I fkin almost knocked out someone at work today :D....Other then that it's been a good day :cheers:, I did not touch the buick today cause it would only make my day horrible, so I will wait till tommarrow to unleash my anger :rolleyes: :D
I was going to shoot you an email to ask how you made out with the Buick. Guess not too good last night, bummer.

Art.

#23 ·
Happy Birthday Joe, if you have reached 21 you can have a beer free and clear Saturday at the BBQ :cheers:

We will be checking all ID's of course.

#24 ·
Buicksx2 said:
Happy Birthday Joe, if you have reached 21 you can have a beer free and clear Saturday at the BBQ :cheers:

We will be checking all ID's of course.
I have this vision of Joe being hunkered down behind the garage on Saturday spiking his applejuice with a beer he snuck from the fridge.

Art.

#26 ·
TurboDiverArt said:
I have this vision of Joe being hunkered down behind the garage on Saturday spiking his applejuice with a beer he snuck from the fridge.

Art.
and watching the training videos. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.