Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its cold outside ...but hang in boys spring is just around the corner . :D Owner of the property is all excited to host another get together this summer . :) I also have another location at a buddys place , that actually has a huge indoor/outdoor horse arena .that sits on a REAL NICE 68 acre country property that we can use...we could bring in live band and have camping . :D we now have the room to turn it into a very cool big event . :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Summer Time

Its cold outside ...but hang in boys spring is just around the corner . :D Owner of the property is all excited to host another get together this summer . :) I also have another location at a buddys place , that actually has a huge indoor/outdoor horse arena .that sits on a REAL NICE 68 acre country property that we can use...we could bring in live band and have camping . :D we now have the room to turn it into a very cool big event . :)

Sounds GREAT Tim! :cool:

We all had a blast at your place last year. Can't thank you enough for being such a good host.
I know that I can speak for the group by saying that we would all look forward to participating in another group get together this year too.

As the spring approaches, maybe you could throw some dates out there.

Hey, I really hope your car is finished & will be up & running by then. :yup:

Many thanks,

dave

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Looking forward to it as well . i have a friend and her son is the lead player in a really good Green Day cover band called Cold Blooded Hero . She said his band would love to do a gig for us this summer at our get together if we wanted .:)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbMdaNcZUh4"]COLD BLOODED HERO LIVE @ THE OPERA HOUSE - YouTube[/ame]

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Tim,

The get together last September was a blast and was actually a highlight for my son and I. :yup:

When ever you have another get together we will do our best to be there, it is a great chance to get some miles on the car and then to hang out with Buick guys and gals. :headbang:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts