Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know what these came in? It's what I pulled out of my 84 Riv T Turbo. It is not correct for this car to my understanding (and would account for some of the funky problems I had before the tranny went south).I believe, according to some sources, that I am supposed to have a d5.

I know about the chart on the regal site so don't put that link up.
Mainly interested in what car these may have originally came in.

[This message has been edited by Zap (edited July 31, 2001).]

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
An informed source has pointed out the H7 is the special hillbilly converter more commonly referred to as the Trailertrash special!

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
An unreformed, unrepentant source is more likely.

Please put the mirror down,Sir and step back from it, now. Such reflected, repugnant images are a sin against both God and Man.

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
My '67 Riviera has a nice 3 speed turbo 400 tranny. No H7 or D5.

"There is no pain you are receiving
The distant ships move on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move, but I can't hear what you're saying
When I was a child, I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons
And now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain, you would not understand
This is not how I am
And I have become, comfortably numb...."

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Please step away from the pill bottle sir.....

·
Registered
6,966 Posts

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Definately check it out!!! If it is loaded and still has a body on it and a decent color trim combo. with the console let me know.

Hopefully what I posted here isn't the chart on the Regal site???

Looks like it fits for 80-84 200-4R tranny too.

PS: It is a well known fact that the 1967 Buick Riviera is the most beautiful car ever produced.

[This message has been edited by salvageV6 (edited August 01, 2001).]

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just took a look. The trouble is the Cad Eldorado and Olds Toronado of the same years uses the same tranny (325-4L) and god only knows what stall they (v8's) used. I still think that the tranny has been removed before (it's not hard to tell) and the wrong convertor installed. But I could be wrong.

I may go look at the Riv this week. I'll let you know if I do. I'd like to have it, but I have too many projects and too little money at this point.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Originally posted by Zap:
Someone in this very town of Dunbar keeps advertising a 67 Riv GS for 2000 bucks in a local add bulletin.

an "add" bulletin? Maybe you should wait for it to be advertised in a "subtract" bulletin! Price would probably be less.

Let's see, working on my Christmas list. One dictionary for the town of Dumbar (sic), West Vermont.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Originally posted by Zap:

It's hardd for me to believe that someone hasn't shot you by now!
Please!!!!!!!!! This IS a family list. Just because you are living with your sisters.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts