Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking into redoing my interior and I am considering highway stars "exclusive" material after getting the samples. Just wanted to know what you guys think since you saw them in person. They also have velour and palex but cant really tell which one is best cause the samples are really small. Appreciate all your input.:cheers:

-Nick

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
i wasnt impressed , they had three on display and i saw one i liked and asked which level it was .. well that was a nos they had to display as a comparison the others . i personally wouldnt go with any

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i wasnt impressed with the samples cause none of them look anything like stock. Any other companies out there that have anything better?

·
Registered
239 Posts
My new interior came from Poston before they went under years ago. Made by PUI . Totally wrong colors from original GM and then needed to buy matching door panels because of the match. Chucks (84gnyorkpa) leather repo's look very, very nice .

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
heres a shot of the seats he had on display

the top seat is closest in color but has a different pattern on the gray (kinda zig zag )next moving down is NOS. below that darker gray but duller, and the closest seat was shiny but also too dark on gray

·
Registered
947 Posts
seats..

hey Nick your car is modded and i'm sure you'll add more into it why not just get a black aftermarket sports seats that will better suit your driving style in comfort and accomodate a race harness? maybe a Corbeaus or Flofits and if you go bonkers a set of used black Recaros? :D

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey Nick your car is modded and i'm sure you'll add more into it why not just get a black aftermarket sports seats that will better suit your driving style in comfort and accomodate a race harness? maybe a Corbeaus or Flofits and if you go bonkers a set of used black Recaros? :D
It might end up that way if i cant find good covers for these.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
LOL - Thats awesome...I guess Glenn had it figured out...take pic of babes...inadvertently get pic of product....EPIC WIN.

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
LOL - Thats awesome...I guess Glenn had it figured out...take pic of babes...inadvertently get pic of product....EPIC WIN.
I don't see seats in the pic.....oooooooooh there they are!!!

·
Back in Black!
223 Posts
LOL! Were these Red Bull models or something...or just two random hot girls who happened to wear Daisy Dukes, bikini tops and cowgirl boots on the same day to the same car (read: guy) event??

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
I bought a set last year have not put them in yet. I bought it from someone on the other board and the material is nice. Im going to take the seat cushions to an auto uphostery place and have them do the seat covers. If you have original door panels the color is much darker grey with blue tint. where as the original pallax was grey with a greenish tint. I would do the "exclusive" one if your looking to keep it as close to stock but the grey is darker.

Stefan

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
another option is Jax , and they do a beautiful leather seats and door panels

baythan those were the 'highway stars girls' , glenn at highway stars AKA nos4gn hired them in for the event , i liked Lauren but she was only there friday (huber scared her away i think ..he has a friday pic), that pic was from saturday

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like the way the leather looks alot but thats not what i want to do on my car. looks like i might need to buy some seats.

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If you can't find covers you like. Keep looking for a nice pair used! Their around. Don't bugger up your car!!!!
Just mt two cents!

Steve K. :sw:
The voice of reason. Thats another good idea. You know what my problem is....patience . I have none. :D Im gonna learn.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.