Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What guages are you guys running in your cars? I'm planning on adding a boost/vacuum and fuel press guage for now. Who would have them at a good price? powersix

·
Mafia staff car
86 Posts
I'm a fan of Westach. Visit Westach for the tech stuff then you can shop on-line once you've figured out what you want at Hwy29

I've got their boost/vac guage and EGT in a dual A-pillar pod, and their dual water temp/oil press and volts/amps in the console pod. Pretty much all the information I can handle! :D

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
i have automeeter phantoms and i love them. i got 30-0-30 boost-vac and oil psi.

·
too many toys
1,206 Posts
I have Autometer in my Mustang and VDO in my GN.I think I prefer the autometer guages better.Just a thought :D

·
aka: mOtOrHeAd MiKe
6,603 Posts
I have VDO'd the crap outta my Turbo T.

+Boost/Vac
+Oil Pressure
+Water Temp
+EGT
+8Krpm Tach

Plus I have an HKS Type-1 Turbo Timer that tells me volts, rpm, and so on.

And then there are all of the readings coming off of my TurboLink setup.

My SS is full of Autometer SportComp gauges.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Just a boost gauge on the A pillar and oil pressure and an audible knock gauge on the console. I dont like a lot of gauges personally

·
Registered
57 Posts
VDO Vision Series (11 Gauges total)

160 Speedo, 7000 rpm Tach, 30 lb Boost, Fuel Qty Gage, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, Tranny Temp, Volt Meter, Fuel Pressure, Clock, EGT, knock gage,
I think thats it....lol

I have 6 in the dash (GNX style), 1 on the Hood, 2 in the center console pod, and 3 on the A pillar pod

And during a run, I watch the fuel pressure, and listen for the audible knock and that's it. The rest are for decoration

Later

Ray

1 - 8 of 8 Posts